As a Community, we do not want RDF

You do for levelling. Wrong again.

1 Like

i dont use it for leveling either - it’s way faster to quest.

More Lies:

Shanxi is RIGHT.

1 Like

But if your point is that no one chats and just sits in Oribos on retail is due to RDF but players on retail don’t actually use RDF anymore how do they correlate?

1 Like

yea idk questing is objectively faster but yea i guess

i dont even think i have a single rdf dungeon completed on this character and im in bis

Oh you mean when the devs nerfed dungeon xp and didn’t allow mythic on RDF? Yeah, because they know RDF kills the community. The devs changed their mind. You gave even more proof that RDF is terrible, even the devs know it.

1 Like

If you introduce RDF in Classic then people will just AFK in Dala all day, right now with NO RDF people are actually having to GO INTO THE WORLD.

Classic is a Hardcore MMO, we do NOT need automated bot-like boosting systems like RDF.

2 Likes

You’re not part of this community, you’re a level 10 retail troll. You have no sack to post on a level 80 classic character, clearly you’re not part of OUR community as you don’t play.

4 Likes

no i just don’t use it because questing is just faster and I tend to care more about speed. I don’t care about which one is faster. I have no attachment to rdf in any single way considering I do not use it in retail and obviously don’t in classic and didnt’ need to even to hit level 80 obviously.

It is because of pro-RDF people like you, I choose to PROTECT myself so I don’t get doxxed because I am telling the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Yeah because Blizz nerfed dungeon xp. They set the xp rates, come on dude. This is basic game design

1 Like

Sure I suppose… But once you hit max level, it is very dead content. You really do need it for leveling though because there are so few people actually leveling on servers once you get through phase 1. The odds of you filling a group for that specific level bracket dungeon is unlikely.

okay… but questing is still faster so i don’t use rdf… like im level 80 without rdf im also in bis in retail i don’t think rdf matters at all to me guys LOL

You really think youre gonna get doxxed for your anti-RDF beliefs? How dense are you bro?

Point being that blizzard has INTENTIONALLY sought to de-incentivize people from participating in RDF by nerfing xp and not including mythic for end game. Because the devs know RDF is terrible for the game after dealing with it for years.

Now it’s just an optional system.

1 Like

RDF for Classic means Cross Server which kills Server Community as well as bringing in into Heroic content which will RUIN the entire idea of Classic which is the Community Interactions.

LFG chat is FINE, it does NOT need to be changed.

good leave it an optional system, questing is better so people do it, and ppl who wanna chill and do dungeons can do that too! it’s actually hilarious how little rdf is used in retail LOL

Okay then let’s get some dungeon xp nerfs and remove heroic+ from lfm menu, and then your analogy is correct

As someone who is a Freedom Fighter trying to SAVE Classic WoW from Retail Tourists like yourself, I must take ALL precautions to keep my identity safe as I cannot trust what ANY of you would do to me.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I think using retail as an example is a bad example because leveling is not a big part of retail, and it hasn’t been for a while. your social interactions come from lfg at max level.