As a Community, we do not want RDF

I should have said you have boomer brain. Also what is so wrong with retail players???

ONLY Retail players want RDF, a TRUE Classic fan would NOT want RDF.

Clearly MANY have received it as the Lead Dev CONFIRMED it by saying that he had a MAJORITY of support for anti-RDF.

They are a Multi Billion Dollar Company, I would rather trust their judgement over yours.

I actually do believe that there was. I remember hearing about it.

RDF was in original WotLK and if you want an original classic WotLK experience we need RDF. It’s not complicated. One of the reasons Wrath was the pinnacle of WoW is the addition of RDF allowing everyone access to content and ease of meeting new people.

WotLK won’t be Classic till RDF is added.

1 Like

Where is the proof to this claim as well?

No, there wasn’t. There was a survey about Cata Classic, but there was none about RDF.

AHHHHH! There it is… You have a purist complex. You believe that since you think of yourself as a true classic player and want a carbon copy of how it used to be that somehow means you know better.

Dude there were so many changes made to the game because it was better for its long term health…

Yes. Yes he is.

WoTLK Classic ALREADY has NO RDF and Heroic+.

Get used to it bud, it is NOT going to change.

Dr. Birmingham’s most popular tweet was that tweet regarding RDF, it has been posted on this thread MANY times. If you can’t even bother fact checking then you are NOT worth my time.

And you have a Whiner Complex.

You were told NO by the Devs, you were told NO by the Community yet you hold onto RDF.

It is NOT coming back, accept it and move on.

He just makes things up as he goes to try to save face because he is so offended that people want RDF in “his classic wrath”. He thinks he is so intelligent that us simpletons couldn’t possible pose a reasonable challenge to his claims.

2 Likes

That tweet is VERY easy to find, I do NOT get paid to educate the uneducated. Do NOT debate an Intellectual like myself if you lack PROOF.

2 Likes

It’s funny because he doesn’t even play classic, that’s why he posts on a level 10 retail alt.

1 Like

I have better parses than you.

why would retail players want rdf if we don’t even use rdf in retail lmao we use lfg

HAHAHAH Dude, this comment alone was worth all the ridiculousness that is this thread. “An intellectual like myself” what an incel-level comment.

I would gladly vote for RDF just to read this comment for the first time again.

2 Likes

Oh we moved the goalpost have we? From Boomer to Incel, you pro-RDF Thugs and Bullies are the reason why Toxicity exists in OUR Community.

If this is the type of Retail Riff Raff that RDF brings then keep RDF out of OUR Community FOR GOOD!

2 Likes

im trying to understand this connection between retail players and rdf but i simply cannot, we dont even use rdf

RDF kills Social Interaction, ONLY Retail Tourists are looking to DESTROY the Community WE built by introducing RETAIL features.

3 Likes

Seriously man, back on topic. How does RDF correlate to retail? I have not used RDF in retail for probably 6 years.

You do use for levelling. It’s been that way in retail for years.

1 Like

yea but we dont even use rdf

1 Like