As a Community, we do not want RDF

Clearly the community doesnt want it considering its removed and not coming back.

5 Likes

They dropped the hashtag as soon as Blizzard offered them a change that allowed them to gatekeep and be more toxic.

11 Likes

Because Blizzard is never stubborn about changing things

3 Likes

How are they stubborn? its a literal multi billion dollar corporation, they make decisions based on raw data and metrics. Clearly their data shows that no one wanted RDF, it led to subscribers leaving in original Wrath too.

1 Like

Oh your back? posting in an RDF/GDKP/LFR/LFG thread btw!

More like its a you problem, whats preventing social interaction is you, you can still socialize in this game, I have done it and had made friends in Legion and BFA that i’m still friends with to this day.

The whole point of Classic is to relive its ups and downs, gameplay, philosophy and systems, not to try to get away from features you do not like. RDF is included in Wrath at the end and not including goes against the point.

13 Likes

RDF makes people toxic in the same way driving on a highway does. If you want RDF its because you value convenience over interaction and there is already a game for you, its called retail, they did everything you guys are begging for, just go back to retail.

4 Likes

The only reason why yu made friends in Classic is because of NO RDF.

We didn’t have it for Vanilla or TBC and we don’t need it for Wrath, I prefer the old fashioned way of playing the game. They made Classic for players like me.

3 Likes

Not true, OP Troll. We want RDF :3

12 Likes

go back to retail, why do you want classic to fail like retail did?

3 Likes

RDF was in Wrath.

21 Likes

if it’s not true then where’s RDF? oh yeah, GONE because a majority of people didn’t want it.

1 Like

late wrath and it was a mistake and blizz knows it.

3 Likes

You (and anyone else…) do not speak for me.

If I “want”, or “do not want” anything… I am quite capable of speaking for myself…

And your title of “As a Community”… Who nominated YOU to speak for everyone? Other than yourself of course… Log off, mommy is calling you.

4 Likes

The same company that removed flying in WoD due to what feedback? And where stubborn about re-adding it until subs dropped of the face of the earth.

The same company that when they added in Pathfinder, got negative backlash and is still in Retail to this day?

This same company that despite how much people hated the MoP talent tree change took them over 4 expansions to get any resemblance of the Vanilla / TBC / Wotlk era talent trees back?

5 Likes

I see you, BRIAN.

Mid wrath and the only mistake is not adding it.

5 Likes

What does ANY of this have to do with the fact that RDF is gone and will never come back? The lead Dev himself said he got tons of feedback to remove it, are you suggesting their data is not accurate?

The real people have spoken, no RDF, addicted NPC’s opinions do not matter. Go back to retail, they have all the convenience you could ever want in a game.

2 Likes

Damn. Thanks Mr. RDF Level 10 Human for deciding on my behalf as if this is a democracy of some sort. I am privileged to know that you are fighting on my behalf to make the game genuinely terrible because you want us all to be a purist shill like you. Thanks, friend.

8 Likes

None, you asked how Blizzard could be Stubborn.

I’m pretty sure the Devs got tons of Feedback during SL to change things, took them only a year.

2 Likes