As a Community, we do not want RDF

as a member of said community I do want RDF

77 Likes

Blizzard sure did, they said they got a lot of support and removed it. AKA no one wants RDF.

4 Likes

Dude nobody, including blizzard, cares about you and your 2 friends unsubscribing. There’s plenty of players, and from polls the majority of people actually DO want RDF, with the majority of us wanting some slightly modifications.

38 Likes

Do not feed the troll. He will go on vacation again shortly for violating the rules.

SMH

14 Likes

Your little polls mean nothing, if what you say is true then why is RDF not in the game? The dev himself said a majority of people do not want RDF.

6 Likes

the polls mean everything, majority want it. Deal with it troll

20 Likes

Clearly not enough to have it in the game, the dev himself said he got overwhelming support to remove it. Deal with it.

5 Likes

I am one who doesn’t want RDF.

3 Likes

Oh wow, look who’s back. Was wondering under what rock (or alt) you were hiding or if you got a forum vacation for trolling.

10 Likes

There are more of us, we are the silent majority.

5 Likes

You are an extremely loud minority. Like, super obnoxiously loud.

36 Likes

YOU don’t, and maybe your circle doesn’t, but you are the minority. Most players just want to hop on and queue for a dungeon while farming professions/gold with the limited play time they have.

27 Likes

I mean RDF isn’t in the game so that kinda makes you the minority, but ok :+1:

5 Likes

Only, and best, thing to do is DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!! But you have no right to shut them up!

Yo, you got a poll for that? Just curious cause I wasn’t on it :frowning:

9 Likes

Go look at Brian’s tweet, he’s the leader of Classic and he said he got overwhelming support for no RDF. I was one of the people who left feedback to Blizzard to remove it, as a paying customer I had my voice heard.

I’m glad they’re listening to their players.

5 Likes

I agree with this part.

2 Likes

low quality bait

4 Likes

Right, if they added it though they’d still be listening to their players because there are people who want it added?

So they’re listening and not listening at the same time! Amazing how Blizzard can do things like this.

4 Likes

Wrong, as a community we 100% want RDF.

20 Likes