As a Community, we do not want RDF

He then later on in the SAME interview admitted that RDF and other convenience based tools are what created the problem in the first place.

So we sit at the entrance and hope everyone shows up in a timely matter

Oh, you have to do better than that!

You might as well have just lit up a giant “I’m Trolling” neon sign!

0 out of 10 Trolling there.

3 Likes

Asking for RDF is basically trolling at this point, how many times do we as a collective have to say NO before you unsub? It is NOT happening.

Nope! Sorry, but that last post was so fail I am afraid I cannot play this game with you anymore.

If you are gonna troll, the least you can do is put forth the effort, that last reply was just so obvious you might as well have just said “Hey, everyone! I am trolling you!”

I mean I don’t really care if you keep engaging with me or not, I already got what I wanted it out of this I could care less what happens to you after this point.

Good, than the feeling is mutual. Good luck in all your future endevors!

this implies that you do care, and thus “could not care as much as I do currently”…

I wish I could say the same for you pro-RDF people but I can’t, enjoy not getting what you want :slight_smile:

Sorry but they are not paying me enough to help them nor are they ready to seek real help. The’re are some really cool studies on social media addiction and how it changes people though

The meaning of classic hasnt changed.

There will be another difficulty level after Heroic come Ulduar that puts raid gear apprently in heroics.

And if Classic was always meant to be superior then why were vanilla and TBC classes designed like crap? They were horrible, unfun piles of garbage. Why wasnt that changed and upgraded? Oh yeah because people wanted the original experience.

Yes, it has. Have you missed the #SomeChanges memo? What do you think #SomeChanges means?

1 Like

What do you mean? They had to CONSTANTLY nerf content and add in QoL because this Community refuses to stop whining.

The fact that they’re NOT keeling over to the Vocal Minority and staying STRONG against RDF is proof that they finally learned their lesson.

I dont care what it means it shouldnt have happened if others get to play the game how they wanted #nochanges until something came along they didnt like and then backed this #somechanges nonsense.

Fair is only fair #nochanges.

They actually are.

You have no argument against RDF. Really “social interaction” in an area of the game that doesnt matter once people start raiding? Thats your big “yay we won boys” moment? Dream bigger.

1 Like

You dismissed Social Interactions which is one of the Pillars of Classic that the Devs are trying to protect, it is not only the biggest W but it is the only one that matters as it is directly what got RDF removed and it will STAY removed for that very reason as well.

Without Casuals, bud, you have no game. At all. The Casuals are the ones making sure the servers stay on.

1 Like

Yeah, I dismiss social interactions in an area of the game that doesnt matter after… 3 weeks? Its like saying dailies is a big point of social interaction. Hell people just group up for something, dont talk, and then move on.

The only place that has any social interaction is raids for the most part, and even then you dont have to be friends to complete it.

You don’t care what the overarching game philosophy means? I can see why you think Classic’s philosophy hasn’t changed.

Your time for speaking up against it was 3 years ago. Where were you?

This is false, the Hardcore Classic Players are the ones keeping it together and WE have spoke about RDF hence the Devs listening to us.

Without us, there is NO Classic.

This is precisely what they want to avoid, it honestly sounds like you have social issues where you can’t speak to others, Retail might be a good option for you as the things you’re suggesting do NOT exist in Classic such as RDF.

1 Like