As a Community, we do not want RDF

Ah, so you took it upon yourself to respresent a group of people and speak for them, without their permission or knowledge. You did this without prior authorization and you have not confired with these people you speak for to ensure you are providing “THEIR” message.

No, you are instead using these individuals without their permission to further your own agenda and goals.

Ummm. Im with you on no RDF but no you dont deserve a voice unless you own the company.
What you have purchased is the right to play. If the game has changed in a way that you dont like, you simply discontinue your subscription.
This action actually has more power.

Classic was always in the books, don’t delude yourself of that Fact.

Like I said I didn’t ask to be the Leader Figure of the Community, the Community chose this for me after I completely debunked and decimated all the pro-RDF arguments on the forums.

Also, have you ever heard the Wall of No meme?

Oh hey and look at that, I even pulled up the source for you! Took me, what, like…10 seconds?

Ah, so you also have delusions of grandeur and think you are some kind of heroic savor of WoW’s virtue.

Ok boys and girls, anyone want to tell me what type of psychosis this is?

No.

Everything I have ever advocated for in this thread is to preserve the Pillars of Classic, while everything you’ve tried to advocate for is to undermine it.

I care more about this Community than you.

Ah, so where are these documented? I would love to give them a good read myself.

Basically, it’s a massive wall of reasons and evidence for why Classic servers weren’t a reasonable prospect that was constantly edited and updated over the years all the way up to…2015-ish? Both from a player perspective and from a developer perspective (not to mention with some reasons directly from the developers themselves, so it’s not as though it was just something anti-Classic people were making up themselves)

tl;dr: giant wall of “classic isn’t happening” that was created and maintained in the years up to the eventual announcement for Classic

I’ll spare the topic the absolute enormity of it, but if you really want to see it I do have it open in another tab…

The Devs have spoken about it many times, not that you would even know what the Devs are thinking as you blatantly ignore the fact that they support the anti-RDF side.

Share it.

Yes, clearly the words of someone who “CARES” about the community.

2 Likes

By having a pro-RDF stance you already openly admit to being an enemy of the Classic community.

Yes, turning everything into an Us vs. Them situation and labeling people as an “Enemy”

Clearly you “Care” about the community.

I only speak the Truth, if you cannot comprehend the dangers of RDF and the threat the pro-RDF trolls pose to our Classic society then that is your problem not mine.

Oh how right you are. But it can be a fun distraction watching a troll argue circles around themselves. But you are right and I grow tired of this useless banter.

narcissistic personality disorder

1 Like

Ding Ding Ding! You win!!!

Alrighty then…

Well, turns out the actual wall contains links that the forums won’t let me add and I can’t be bothered to search through it just to fiddle with them, so here’s a link to where you can find it:

https: //www .mmo-champion. com/threads/2331373-In-remembrance-of-the-Wall-of-No

Source. No he didn’t.

What he actually said was “due to the difficulty of Cata dungeons, we saw less groups in the random dungeon finder being able to complete dungeons and more people seeking inside their guilds or friends groups and less dungeons being done overall, which lead to them rebalancing the dungeons”

Paraphrasing, but he 100% has never said RDF led to wow losing subs.

1 Like

It’s funny how they said this about our former president as well when he was also telling the Truth, seems like a lot of people are allergic to the Truth.

and it and you would be wrong again. must feel terrible to be wrong so often.