As a Community, we do not want RDF

I have paid over $2000 for Heroes of the storm, I have bought Warcraft 2 tides of darkness and beyond the dark portal, I bought Warcraft 3 reign of chaos and frozen throne. I bought Starcraft 2 and its expansions, I bought World of warcraft and all its expansions (excluding Dragonflight), I bought Overwatch and tons of loot boxes in it equaling probably around $300 or more, bought the diablo 3 expansion, basically i spent so much money on almost all their games. I spent over $2000 in subscription money not including the thousands i spent on their services and microtransactions. So i’m probably looking at way over $5000 as a paying customer. I say that I am a paying customer for almost all of their services and I want Random Dungeon Finder in WOTLK Classic. Let my paying voice be heard!

1 Like

Devs are the literal definition of a minority… Congratulations. You got the 3 devs who work on classic to agree with you… That just means WOTLK is operating under the tyranny of the minority. It doesn’t make you a majority.

What exactly did you win here? An inferior garbage game? Well done.

2 Likes

This game is FULL of time sinks, what the heck do you think they are there for?

1 Like

You know, it’s really funny you say that, considering…

…I literally have not once in this entire topic even stated my own personal opinion regarding RDF. So, I’m pretty confident I’m not the one with a weak grasp on reality…

1 Like

I’m glad you supported Blizzard for all of these years but none of those games are as successful as Classic WoW.

The reason why Classic WoW is the biggest project Blizzard has is because of the COMMUNITY which RDF actively kills.

The Devs being on our side gives us all the power to push the changes WE as the MAJORITY want.

What we won is DOMINANCE over the pro-RDF minority, we will NOT allow you to turn our game into Retail.

It’s an MMO, by design it’s created that way so what’s your point??

You don’t even have to, from you admitting to being a Retail player while defending RMT in Classic. I can guess exactly where you stand.

Go ahead then. Tell me where you think I stand. I’m genuinely curious

You need to stop smoking crack.

1 Like

No, I think its copium, massive, massive amounts of copium.

You’re not, you know the answer.

Even more accusations and insults, as long as we own the pro-RDF crowd that’s all that matters. We will NOT allow you destroy OUR Community.

Yes, I am. I can’t read your mind, especially not through the internet. I don’t know the answer

I do want to say that I qued in over several Horde low level dungeons from Classic to TBC and None of them except one in RFC had people talking in it. If anything when i tried to imitate conversation people ignored me (not ignore command but still). So the whole anti social thing is i dont really seeing it. If people dont wanna talk i dont wanna talk, and sometimes i just dont wanna talk at all. I really dont wanna be friends with anyone and such i just wanna have fun with other people and say bye with no strings attached when we’re done.

TBH I’d even be down with just having a dungeon finder for below lvl 70 for people to level through dungeons into northrend.

you can state what you want but dont pretend you speak for everyone because you don’t speak for me

The compromise I can make is when Season of Mastery comes out in a couple years they can put RDF in there.

And I don’t see how you’re meeting so many antisocial people throughout TBC, most of it not all my groups have been extremely fun and I’ve invited many people to my friends list and guild over that time.

I mean you vehemently defended RDF for the past hour, how can you NOT know the answer?

I speak for the SILENT MAJORITY that wants RDF removed.

you speak for yourself and thats it. unless you want to be a dictator. if its your way or the highway well enjoy your trip and go play by yourself

Ok, can you provide some agreement stating you represent this so called “Silent Majority”.

I mean you actually say you speak for them, so they must have given you permission to be their spokesperson. Please provide that.

Ah, see, that just tells me you haven’t been reading anything I’ve said. The only thing I’ve defended in this thread is people’s right to their own opinions and to not get quashed by people like you who thinks their opinion is indisputable fact. Whether pro- or anti-RDF is entirely irrelevant to that

Past that, all I’ve done is question your mental health and grasp on reality, and gradually lose what little faith in humanity I had remaining

its obvious they are just a troll trying to get reaction. just flag them as a troll and be done with it

Luckily I’ll be playing with 95% of the subscriber base who does NOT want RDF while you and the 5% slowly unsub.

I did not choose this position, it chose me.

They have no opinion, pro-RDF people are told they are NOT getting it. By continuing that conversation how are they NOT trolls??

Pushing for the developers to change their minds on their stances is how we got Classic in the first place, friend

Its already massive. What is the point of destroying the game’s integrity now? Its already a successful game, and even if it has niche success it is still success. This isn’t going to become retail 2. Just look at retail’s complete lack of social features and automation of content as case and point.

1 Like