As a Community, we do not want RDF

I don’t keep up with the blue post tracker, if you’re so intent on proving your point then a simple link isn’t any trouble

you and your disturbed friends are not “many people”

My post history is free for you to browse. I also don’t read other people’s posts on the forums, I don’t care about their opinions when I have my own thread.

Yeah I can tell, your lack of education and research on this topic shows.

Despite being on a Mega Server we have gotten many RMT players banned and shamed, we will continue to do so. If you have a problem with that, then that says more about the activities you’ve been up to than anything else.

Oh, trust me, that is very obvious!!!

The ONLY opinions that matter is the MAJORITY which I represent, the rest are just the vocal minority. Not even the Devs listen to the pro-RDF rhetoric, why should I? RDF has been removed, it’s over with.

Move on.

and your lack of a source shows that perhaps you don’t know what you’re talking about either

I totally 100% absolutely believe that

Was my sarcasm obvious enough? Do I need to clarify it? I’m unsure at this point with how simple you seem to be

You got some data to back that claim up? You have some insider census data?

1 Like

Already told you it’s the Blue Tracker, I can tell you’re a Retail player because of your willingness to constantly receive free handouts. It won’t work here.

Ah even more insults.

Blizzard sent out MANY polls and surveys throughout TBC for RDF, you had to have them enabled in your battle net account settings. The MAJORITY voted NO RDF hence why the Devs have tweeted out CONFIRMING that OUR side won and RDF is being removed and is NOT coming back.

So you are anti-social interaction. Got it.

Ok, show me the results of those surveys. Point me to where I can review all the survey answers and the data results.

No I am anti-Retail features like RDF.

RDF is a Wrath feature, sorry bud.

1 Like

Awesome, mind handing me that link then?

Go to tab

Ctrl+C

Go to tab

Ctrl+V

It’s really, really easy

Don’t dish them if you can’t take them

It is a RETAIL Wrath feature, CLASSIC Wrath is a DIFFERENT game and will NOT be having RDF. Get used to it.

They are a multi-billion dollar company, why would they release sensitive information? Blizzard ONLY listens to the Majority, it is VERY clear who is the minority in this situation considering RDF is NOT in the game.

Nah I don’t feel like holding your hand, if you want to be uneducated that’s your problem. Quite frankly I don’t care about you, whatever happens to you is irrelevant to me or my understanding of Reality.

It’s not a very strong understanding, I can certainly glean that much…

1 Like

This isnt classic wrath, classic meant rerelease of the original game.

Classic Vanilla wasnt different, in fact it probably should have been because holy cow was it bad. So was TBC.

The meaning of Classic changed years ago when we embraced #SomeChanges. Did you not get the memo?

1 Like

Ok, show me where you have data backing that up? Blizzard might have made a decision that has nothing to do with the majority, maybe they made it for another reason, such as, oh I don’t know… MONEY. If getting groups takes longer, then you play longer, meaning you have a subscription longer.

Show me where you can make these claims of:

1. You are the Majority
  2. All Blizzard decisions are based on what the majority wants.

I want the data or everything you say is speculations and made up facts.

It’s a better understanding than yours apparently considering you not only lost your RDF tool but you continue to delude yourself that it’ll ever come back.

Wrong, Classic was ALWAYS meant to be the SUPERIOR version to the Retail version hence why we have no RDF and Heroic+.

You represent two people. You’re not the majority. You’re a minority. And not even like 40% but like a tiny minority. Like 2 or 3 people. You’re an even small minority than the people who want transmogs.

That’s hilarious considering WE won and have the Dev backing us up while YOU and your people just cry and whine all day because you can’t accept Reality.

Better get used to LFG bud, it ain’t going ANYWHERE.

This is one of the worse takes I’ve ever seen, they make ZERO profit form not including RDF.

The Classic Devs CARE about their Community hence why they are giving us what we always wanted.