As a Community, we do not want RDF

This has been my ONLY thread on the topic in a long time, do you even know which thread you’re on? You’ve been reading so many RDF threads you can’t even comprehend what or where you are on these forums.

Sounds to me like you lost your RDF and like a small child you’ve come here to cry and whine, too bad the Classic Devs aren’t like the Retail Devs and they won’t listen to the small vocal minority.

You cannot buy gold in Classic as it is illegal, in Retail it’s encouraged.

Right so because someone has a different opinion than you, you encourage hate speech. Got it :+1:

The sad thing is I can’t tell if he’s just making up nonsense again or hard huffing that copium…

WoW Tokens do NOT exist in Classic, anyone obtaining illegal botted gold is in the minority and they will be actioned against. On Retail you have Blizzard openly allowing you to RMT via WoW Tokens and use that RMT gold on RMT boosts so you can finish your M+ and Raid tiers/Arena ratings.

copium it is. don’t worry, you’ll kick the stuff soon, I’m sure

If you have friends and a guild and so on, what do you care if RDF is in the game or not? Your social interactions are taken care of.

Ah, so you do admit to creating multiple threads about the same topics, and you also admit there are currently many threads that you could have easliy added your response to, but chose to start a new thread for no other reason then to create more garbage on the forums.

I see…

So now you defend gold buying too on top of RDF? I told you this is a slippery slope, you Retail people are all one in the same. You don’t want to put in effort and swipe your credit card through it all.

Because it will impact the LFG chat by taking away people from it, LFG chat should be the ONLY way to find groups along with the LFG tool.

How do you get that from this:

All Emotion, ZERO Logic.

Take this L just like the rest of your pro-RDF crowd. I’m glad the Devs aren’t listening to you people.

The fact that you even came even close to this conclusion somehow just proves your desperation

You said it yourself:

Gold buyers constantly get banned, bots constantly get banned and it is illegal to do so in Classic. By you not even acknowledging that it shows how open you are to RMT and gold buying in general.

I guess you dont play classic then because the LFG chat is being used as a global chat channel than looking for groups. People just list themselves so they can chat in it. There are some posting group stuff, but ive found more “lfg” in other channels because LFG channel is the trade chat of retail.

1 Like

Huff huff huff away…

I am acknowledging it, though. By proclaiming that you genuinely believing such a thing is copium of the highest degree. Something being “illegal” doesn’t stop it from happening, and being punished for it doesn’t prevent it either. A banned bot will return with a way around their ban, and a banned gold buyer is just going to be replaced by another gold buyer when the banned bot returns with their way around the ban. Not to mention all the dirty gold from RMT is going to continue to circulate through the economy regardless of bans

That might be the case on your server but on my server we moderate the LFG chat and keep it strictly to finding groups, you can report people who post off-topic stuff there.

Of course it does, it is VERY easy to deter people from doing illegal activities if you punish them properly.

The server locks mean Blizzard is mass banning bots and preventing new ones from being created and they have mentioned a long time ago how they trace RMT through mail and trade, especially in high amounts.

Personally myself when I host GDKPs with my guild I verify ALL the buyers before running the raid and make sure none of them have RMT gold, and if anyone does we mass report them and force the automated system to remove them off the platform.

1 Like

Now we’re getting into conspiracy theory territory

Because you totally have a way to tell when someone just bought 10k gold, and when they’re just really good at playing the auction house, definitely…

Yeah… ok, sure you do. Because you can control who wants to list themselves in the system to be able to chat in it. You have no control over it outside of just putting people on ignore and your whole server isnt doing that.

Kind of anti-social interaction of you as well.

Nope, they even mentioned BOTH things I said in Blue posts especially the part about the server lock and banning bots. The funny part is you finding it a conspiracy, kinda seems like you don’t want it to be true as you are hiding something.

It’s actually easier than you think, you just have guildies hit them up and pretend to be their friend and talk about RMT gold over Discord before the run and eventually people will just open up if they feel safe enough.

What are you even talking about? Our LFG chat is literally all groups, if some guy goes on there and decides to spam it with garbage we will mass report him and the automated system will force him out of the game. It’s not hard to moderate the LFG chat, YOU choose not to use the report feature.

1 Like

Do you even read what you type?

You clearly say you have made other posts on this topic.

Also, are you not aware that there are currently at least a dozen other threads on this very same topic that are active in forums? So again, why did you feel the need to create yet one more?

Anti-RDF people agreeing with Blizzard devs on game design decisions might actually be one of the biggest self-owns I’ve ever seen tbh. This is the same Blizzard whose every decision has led to the game they claim to hate.

1 Like

oh cool so you have a source, then?

funny, I was about to say the same thing of you for how hard you’re trying to shift the accusations…

no real person does this and you have genuine mental and social issues that lie far outside of WoW if this is something you actually do

Read again:

Respond to me once you understand reading comprehension.

The source is the Blue post tracker, I don’t get paid to educate the uneducated you can go do your own research before you make foolish accusations that can be easily disproven.

Many people do this, it is illegal to RMT and a small price to pay to clean up our Community.

You first.

You say this is your first post in a “LONG TIME”. Meaning you have made other posts at some point in the past on this topic, but it has been, in your definition, a “LONG TIME”.

You did not say this is your ONLY thread. No, you said it was your only one in a

LONG TIME

Meaning there are other threads out there by you on this topic, but some amount of time has passed.