As a Community, we do not want RDF

There you go again, making swweping assumption about people and trying to present them as some kind of facts. Your arguments are empty and based solely on your personal interpretation of things.

ALL my arguments are based on Truth and Reality, both concepts which you seem to not be aware of.

I think I bumped this already. You guys messed this up. Now I need to fix it….

Ok, show me the truth and reality of this statement.

Have you gone out and asked EVERYONE who supports RDF what they think or feel about WoW Tokens or LFR? If so then please provide those facts and truths.

I have already posted a thread where MOST of the pro-RDF people that you even see on this thread were advocating for LFR and WoW Tokens.

I even told you look through the comments and instead you sit here and continue to bury your head in the sand.

It is NOT my job to educate the uneducated, the proof is already out there.

1 Like

Oh, so that thread encompasses the “REST” of the pro-RDF community. Somewhere in that thread is a census that shows that EVERY pro-RDF player responded to it and clearly shows that they also support LFR and WoW-Tokens?

Yes, especially when the MOST vocal pro-RDF people are in there advocating for those things.

The very people with those big pro-RDF thread openly wanted LFR.

Ah, so in your world “MOST” means “ALL” and in your world, the entire pro-RDF community goes to these forums and responed to that thread.

Those are your Truths and Realities.

If the loudest and biggest advocates for YOUR side also want LFR and WoW Tokens then yes YOU are just as much of that problem as they are for supporting them.

Thank you for confirming that you do indeed make sweeping assumptions about people based on what another person thinks or feels.

I don’t remember which logical fallacy this is, but it’s on the list.

Yea if that person in question sways more people than you and touts your same side then they are 100% representing your interests as well, ALL of you are one and the same.

We should have a new fallacy called RDF Fallacy where you people think you want it so bad that you’re willing to cry and whine about it instead of just accepting reality and quitting.

Thank you, that one statement sums up the fallacy of your entire argument and this thread as a whole.

I rest my case.

You had no case to begin with.

Here’s a pro tip, I’d get used to that LFG tool if I were you because you’re going to have to get used to it for the ENTIRETY of Wrath :slight_smile:

We will NOT have RDF in OUR game.

Good. Most players are low IQ casuals, so I don’t want the devs taking feedback from the public at large.

1 Like

That was where you made your first mistake and false assumption. Shall we teardown your entire argument now…

Not until we tear down RDF first, oh wait…

On second thought, why should we? Based on your responses, I think you did a fine job of that on your own.

Only thing my responses have done is strengthen our hold on this Community, keep making whine threads though I’m sure one day it’ll work out for you.

Creepy language there, creeper.