As a Community, we do not want RDF

Imagine cherrpicking random words and trying to form a sentence out of it, grasping this hard shows you’re losing this argument.

If you take an apple and paint it orange, it’s still an apple, not an orange. Calling it by a different name doesn’t change what it is or the purpose it serves

1. You’re wrong

2. How would you even know that? I thought you hated Retail, why would you be playing it to any extent to be able to make that sort of judgement?

Ok here it is in one sentance for you:

What are you even talking about?? Retail has BOTH Heroic AND Mythic, their gearing is COMPLETELY different and LFR offers far better gear than both until you hit higher Mythic levels.

Heroic is the HIGHEST difficulty we have in Wrath, our entire system is different. It quite literally is apples to oranges.

Because it doesn’t take more than a minute to do a quick search which you clearly failed to do as you’re being decimated in this debate.

What’s wrong with that sentence? I stand by it completely.

LoL followed by appeal to authority fallacy.

and Classic will have Heroic AND Heroic+. it’s really not rocket science

Why would I need to search anything? I actually do play retail on occasion, I have the firsthand experience to comment on this sort of thing

Funny you speak of fallacies after you fell quiet to me defeating you in our earlier debate.

Heroic and Mythic are NOT the same thing.

You clearly don’t even know what you’re talking about if you think people actually run M0 for gear.

You claim I cherry picked and made up a sentance. Since paraphasing is a new concept for you. How did I cherry pick exactly?

I summed up your argument with:

You want to continue to establish DOMINANCE and remove ALL pro-RDF trolls out of our Community by having them forced out of the game, because they are different and do not play the game the way you want them too.

Sounds like a pretty good summary of your comment to me.

Here’s a summary of your argument:

“I’m a small child whose been told NO by the Devs AND the Community and since I didn’t get my way I’m going to throw a temper tantrum and cry loudly until they pay attention”

Oh, back to insults I see.

That is not what happened.

I can only speak the Truth, I can’t control how it affects you.

Of course it is, you ran out of arguments because I intellectually dismantled every single one of them.

Oh but you can darn sure make sweeping assumptions about me and decide how I think or feel based on someone else’s views.

Again you don’t read:

Just because YOU don’t believe in it doesn’t matter, the rest of your side does hence why RDF will NEVER be put into the game.

You couldn’t dismantle a balsa wood aircraft with a sledgehammer and instructions. The only thing you type are crazed gaslighting attempts, logical fallacies an blatant trolling.

What happened was I went back to leveling a Death Knight instead of wasting my time dunking on you.

So I don’t beleive what “I” think or feel about a topic?

Do you even hear how silly that is?

Again even more projection, this is what YOU have done the whole time.

YOU might want only RDF but the REST of the people who support RDF ALSO want LFR and WoW Tokens.

No u 56789

Since this thread started I have not only been Civil but Respectful, it is the pro-RDF crowd that engages in all the negativity and toxicity.

Ten characters.