As a Community, we do not want RDF

Game design aint a democracy and Blizzard is far from a meritocracy. Mediocre devs making mediocre decisions encouraging mediocre trolls like you. Aint nothin’ new.

The anti-RDF side NEVER runs from an argument because we WIN them.

Ah there it is, hatred for the Devs but still puts money in their pockets and WHINES on the forums 24/7.

This is why your side lost, you people take no accountability.

How about you show how much you hate the Devs and leave OUR Community? That’ll show them :slight_smile:

If they’re so mediocre, why do you continue to give them your time and money?

1 Like

That’s certainly a way to describe hard-headedness…

People took your advice in WoD & cut 50% of their subs in under 1 year. People like you still defended the Devs though, lol.

1 Like

Ah, so you just assume that because one person feels a certain way, everyone must.

Ok, again, i see that “community” spirit of yours.

1 Like

Call it whatever you want, we are the intellectually superior side hence why the Devs sided with us and not you.

WoD is NOT Classic WoW, our Devs are far superior and care more about the Community. EVERY change they made so far is what EVERYONE wanted except for the vocal minority pro-RDF crowd.

Read that comment section, the VERY people who you chose to side with openly advocated for LFR and WoW Tokens.

There’s that “Everyone” again, except for the minority (majority) of people who outvoted you in your own thread.

This is very lazy bait, step it up!

1 Like

Wait I’ve barely even been paying attention to his posts, did he actually use an obvious troll bait thread as evidence against the pro-RDF side???

Well if that’s what you have to keep telling yourself

pro-RDF people are known to make alts and false accounts, another reason why no one takes your polls or posts seriously.

And do you see me in that thread supporting the WoW Token? Again, you are making sweeping assumptions about everyone based on an individual.

I log into WoW and see no RDF so clearly we are superior.

And I never said you did either, I said the people on your side support it. Even if you don’t, MOST of the pro-RDF community does.

YOU are on the wrong side of history here.

Oh but you did…

1 Like

I’m not sure you want to be holding up WoW dev decisions like that, I mean, they are what led to the retail that you guys are so violently allergic to after all…

And then you missed this part:

Nice try, please read better.

Classic Devs are SUPERIOR to Retail Devs, I trust the Classic Devs to make the right call for OUR Community.

Oh yeah that’s why they’re adding to Classic what is basically Mythic0 right?

1 Like

There are no affixes nor is there a reliance on a Loot Vault system, so it is NOTHING like Mythic in any way shape or form.

Heroic+ is an ORIGINAL concept that is designed specifically to help encourage players to go back and do old dungeons and gain catch up gear.

I didn’t say Mythic+, I said Mythic0

Mythic0 is just a harder than Heroic difficulty for dungeons that provides scaling gear throughout the expansion to provide catch up for new and returning players. There are no affixes and no timers, it’s literally exactly what Heroic+ is save for Heroic+ giving actual raid gear instead of boosted dungeon gear

1 Like

Except Wrath does NOT have Mythics only Heroics, fundamentally these are two different difficulties and systems.

Also no one does M0 on Retail for catch up gear, most people will LFR and jump ahead in Mythic tiers.

So to sum up your position.

You want to

and

by having them

of the game, because they are different and do not play the game the way you want them too.

Yep, that is a real community you have going there.

2 Likes