As a Community, we do not want RDF

It’s too late for that buddy, all the pro-RDF whine threads stopped once the Dev got interviewed and said RDF is NEVER coming back.

Give up, you LOST.

RDF will NOT be coming back.

Oh look, is that more of that “COMMUNITY” you speak of. Exclusion, elitism and selection bias. Yeah, a real community you got there buddy.

1 Like

See, this is what you don’t understand. YOUR response is invalidated because it’s rooted in insults and disdain toward people you don’t agree with. Putting other people down and pretending you’re the only one that matters doesn’t make you a big man, it makes you a petulant child that really only garners pity

2 Likes

“Never give up! Never surrender!”

That is quite possible, but as long as my being here playing the game and enjoying it as much as I can despite the lack of RDF means you don’t get what you want, then I shall continue just to spite you.

1 Like

So what? You think I should be FORCED to play with people I don’t want?

If you don’t parse well and you play a bad non-meta spec then you don’t DESERVE to be in my group, that is MY choice and MY right to invite who I want.

Who are YOU to say otherwise?

I never put ANYONE down, I am just calling out the Truth. If the Truth offends you then that says more about you than me.

I don’t care whether you leave or play, only thing I want is NO RDF and for all these pro RDF people to log off and STOP trying to ruin OUR Community.

So…the guy that is insulting and attacking other people with different opinions than him instead of trying to be respectful and actually showing that great Classic community that is allegedly one of the “pillars of Classic”?

1 Like

Where has he insulted or attacked anyone?

1 Like

this you, bro?

1 Like

I see NOTHING wrong with what I said, that is the Truth.

So you’re a delusional psychopath, got it

1 Like

None of what you have quoted is an insult or attack. Someone disagreeing with you is neither of those things.

1 Like

You do not even see the hypocracy of your own arguments. You sit here and claim you want to protect the community and social aspects of the game, while talking about showing DOMINANCE over others and forcing people out of “YOUR” game because they do not think like you.

Yes, you can actually. I just linked you a statement from one of the people working on the content, who issued that statement, in part, to explain how it would work.

I’m pretty sure no one said that. We would like RDF. If it’s implemented no one will force you to use it. You can advertise in LFG chat and have strict parse requirements for your heroic dungeons all to your heart’s content. None of us want to stop you. We’d just like another avenue to run dungeons.

That’s not what you just said. Literally sixteen minutes ago, you said

So I’m going to make sure you don’t get what you want. Unless that was just random trolling again.

every statement quoted is inherently putting people who like RDF down. a statement doesn’t have to include words like “idiot” or “moron” to be an insult

1 Like

No, it isn’t. Disagreeing with a POSITION is not putting anyone down.

No, but it does have to be insulting, none of the quotes you’ve shared are that.

1 Like

Now whose the toxic one?

You just attacked me out of nowhere yet i’m somehow insulting others? Get a grip.

I only said the pro-RDF trolls should be forced out, Wrath Classic WILL succeed without RDF. It does NOT need players like you who are constantly trying to take our RIGHTS and FREEDOM in order to push your RETAIL FEATURES.

WRONG.

In Retail NO ONE uses LFG chat for dungeons because RDF has taken over.

The KEY difference between Retail and Classic is our reliance on LFG chat for EVERYTHING, RDF only RUINS our Social Interactions and further DIVIDES our Community.

THIS is why it is NOT in the game and will NEVER be in the game.

I certainly don’t think so, but neither is Bloomers the troll that you’re arguing with there. I’ve got him on ignore because he’s no longer as entertaining as Rdf - but even that guy is getting tiresome.

Thank you for confirming. You want anyone who does not think like you are play the way you want to be

It is obvious you care nothing about community unless it is your specific one, the way you want it.

Retail also has Mythic+ and a better group finder for those dungeons, so there’s that.

If it’s so godawfully terrible why haven’t they ever removed it from Modern Retail?