As a Community, we do not want RDF

This thread was de-railed long ago, and I see my post went totally over your head, but its ok.

So you’ve decided to derail it further?

“hahaha ok champ” doesn’t quite get enough air to fly over an ant hill, much less my head. Try again.

I did not and will not ask for any of those things stop twisting things to suit your agenda.

Secondly if you are not a troll then neither am I as I am as passionate about the other side.

You did not build WRATH it hasn’t even started yet, and if you think those of us here playing TBC are bad just wait.
Once again *sigh, this is not nor will it ever be classic, its wrath with a classic tag, nothing more

And you are doing what right now?

Apparently, it did or you would have picked up the intent lol

Attempting to stop your derailment so we can actually discuss the topic.

There’s no intent implied or conveyed in a nonresponsive “hahaha ok champ”. That’s not even a sentence. Like I said before, try again.

This post has more likes than any pro rdf post… does this mean you guys are truly the majority??

Based on there standards, i believe this to be true

1 Like

The fact that you cannot see what it was does not mean there isn’t one LOL.
Anyway, last thing I want to do is bump this thread so no more, and besides I am trying to play wow here have fun!

It’s not on me to understand what your wild intent was. It’s on YOU to communicate that effectively, which, “hahah ok champ” doesn’t. Try again.

Translation: I can’t defend my argument so I’m running away now.

That’s ironic, considering the OP is one of the few that’s been consistently productive.

Most people that can get groups are playing the game instead of here crying about not being able to find a group, and still the “no to rdf” crowd is on top on the forums.

1 Like

How exactly are pro-RDF NOT trolls? You were not only told by the Lead Dev that anti-RDF is majority, but in the interview ANOTHER Dev said that RDF is 100% NOT coming.

Even a MAJORITY of the community does NOT want it.

At some point you have to give up and realize it’s not worth it, there will be NO RDF.

quit spewing your misinformation. even the DEVS say it was cata that killed wows popularity. do the research and stop with the fake anti rdf talking points. dont a be a “useful idiot” and try not to be willfully ignorant.

thats because they all have 10 alts, while pro rdf just have one account and one character they are posting with. just ask yourself how a post thats been made by a known troll account has so many likes lol. bots are wonderful things. over 700 posts in under 60 days… definite troll. lol.

No one wanted this… are you sure about that?

Disappeared when you stepped through the Dark Portal.

Bye, you won’t be missed.

Why anyone would ever want to purposefully remove QoL from a game that is in dire need of it, is beyond me.

Please bring in RDF.

1 Like

STOP making up what the Devs are saying, NO Dev has EVER said this.

RDF is what killed WoW, NOT Cata.

I can sense you’re still shell shocked from seeing SO MANY people turn anti-RDF.

Tell me, how does it feel to be on the LOSING side?

Sorry but Devs have MULTIPLE times said there is NO RDF and a MAJORITY of the Community does NOT want it.

There will be NO RDF in Classic.

How much gold did blizzard give you to say this?

1 Like

I don’t care for RDF one way or another, but it wasn’t RDF that killed my favorite spec & then ruined class design for basically every class I have an interest in playing. That was Cata & its subsequent expansions.

1 Like

Ion said in an interview design and difficulty changes in Cata is what lead to them losing a large portion of the playerbase.

The devs however have never once said this.

2 Likes

you are 1 person. I know NOBODY that doesn’t want it. Reading through this and many other forums, people want it.

You do not speak for everyone, it’s fine to say you don’t want it, but don’t pretend that everyone feels that way.

1 Like