As a Community, we do not want RDF

ya plz remove the que for BG from anywhere too no one wanted this.

how did you not see the post, it’s pinned at the top of the page. RDF is coming!

More insults coming from the LOSING side, such sore losers there pro-RDF minority are.

Wrong, just like how MILLIONS unsubscribed when it came out back in the day so will they today.

Blizzard will ALWAYS listen to the MAJORITY.

Prove it then

If anti-RDF wasn’t the majority why was RDF removed?

Eon said that about flying too, both were lying through their teeth.
See and hear what they want to so long as it suits their agenda.

1 Like

Because blizzard make stupid mistakes and stubbornly hang on to the until the trickle becomes a roar and its too late

This is Classic, the Devs we have are different than Retail Devs and they care far more about the game hence why RDF is removed.

What roar? The pro-RDF crowd is quiet if anything, there have been MULTIPLE surveys and polls they sent out and they ALL show anti-RDF is the majority.

Where? I have not seen one about LFD and in fact i don’t even remember wowhead reporting on one, the cata one isn’t about it, the standard classic one wasn’t about it, stop twisting things.

Comprehension can sometimes be difficult…
I never said there was one, what I actually said was that they hang on until it becomes one, and the people like myself have hardly been quiet lol.

No this is WRATH to quote a dev themselves, Kris Zierhut : I think there are many different eras in World of Warcraft, its not just a simple there is Classic and there is Modern. It was a continuously changing game, and I worked on many of those expansions, and saw that evolution. Even Wrath of the Lich King is very, very different from the 1-60 game in a lot of ways.

Not only have I received these surveys and polls but you have to go enable them in your battle net account settings to see them, there are even forum posts talking about receiving them.

There will be a roar than the anti-RDF crowd, you Retail people are actively trying to ruin OUR Classic community that WE worked so hard to build.

Right this is CLASSIC Wrath, NOT Retail Wrath. In Classic we will NOT have RDF, we WILL have Heroic+ amongst MANY other changes that makes it SUPERIOR to the original.

I am not a “retail people” fact is I wanted to play wrath like it was like we were promised, you classic people cannot even call yourselves that as you are advocating for changes to the original.
I don’t believe I mentioned heroic+
And yes there will be LFD, the game needs it.

Guys, why not ignore him. He can’t prove anything, he spends all his time here on the forums, and if not, in this thread alone, best to just ignore him, and mute the thread. It is not worth feeding the troll.

1 Like

How ironic you troll this thread all day then call the OP a troll because he won’t take your bait anymore. There’s plenty of fish in the sea, Sara.

1 Like

Multiple times both the Devs AND the Community said no, at this point the people who are pro-RDF resemble small children who are throwing a fit because they are being told NO.

Saralocks never ignores me, this is the same person who whines about being on a dead Oceanic server and refuses to move while whining about lack of groups.

It’s astounding how toxic these pro-RDF people get when you call out their situation that THEY themselves could’ve prevented but choose not to.

Didn’t you mute this thread and ignore me like 4 times only to keep replying to me?

1 Like

And there it is, always ends up like this, run out of facts and resort to calling people names.

The pro-RDF people should know about calling people names, on this thread i’ve been called every slur imaginable just for speaking my mind about anti-RDF.

That’s not calling anyone a name. He’s comparing behavior. That’s NOT name calling.

1 Like

Hahaha ok champ

And there it is, always ends up like this, run out of arguments and resort to the “hahaha ok champ” non response.

If you have no productive contributions, you may want to consider finding a different thread instead of derailing this one.

1 Like

The best course of action that can happen is we keep RDF out of our game and you pro-RDF trolls unsub and leave OUR Community.

Stop trying to ruin what WE built, we want to maintain our uniqueness and not just turn into Retail 2.0 like you are wanting.

You want RDF now, next you’ll want LFR and then WoW Tokens. You people are trying to ruin Classic.

2 Likes