As a Community, we do not want RDF

It is a RETAIL Wrath mechanic, Classic Wrath will have NO RDF and Heroic+ along with MANY other changes.

Not sure what’s so difficult to grasp.

Just ignore him.

He’s on a fresh account, like 75% of his forum activity is solely this thread. It’s a miracle he’s still here with all this purposeful trolling.

Dude is literally trying to get folks riled up with a name like “RDF”.

4 Likes

are you high?

Even private servers that ran wotlk had additional features that wasn’t in the original game.

RDF shouldn’t have ever been put in the retail game to begin with. It causes more harm to server communities that anything else.

1 Like

Blue posted about getting RDF, looks liked you lost.

3 Likes

He’s not wrong though.

RDF should NEVER be put into classic. Ever.

Its harmful to server communities and was the beginning of the downfall of the WoW subs into Cataclysm and even further with LFR.

1 Like

More harmful than transfers which decimated PVP servers?

nice try, posting gibberish without a source.

1 Like

transfers are necessary for the health of the game. or are you blind?

1 Like

blue posted, you’re just too lazy too look outside this thread we are getting RDF.

Of course, we will believe this very reliable post.

So people stacking onto mega servers was healthy?

Even Blizzard didn’t think it was.

Except they didn’t but nice try.

Wrath didn’t have “great growth”.

The game grew half a million subs during WotLK. It was the beginning of the end for the game, for many reasons.

And people want to repeat the mistakes of the past by pushing for the very features that killed retail. Crazy.

1 Like

There is no social interaction anyway just a Hello. RFD is fine but we can skip raid finder forever that is what killed social interactions

That’s a player problem, I always greet people and have conversations and even met some new friends off the LFG chat and tool.

2 Likes

its on you to provide evidence of your idiotic claims.

1 Like

Again, talking out of your butt.

Where? Show me where blizzard said “they didn’t think mega servers was healthy”.

The answer is not to implement cross realm random dungeon finder to fix low pop server communities. Transfers are not only logical, they are smart. People want to be a part of a server community and have people to do stuff with, and even if people naturally choose to go to realms where their faction is highly represented is GASP smart. Because guess what? you have more opportunity to actually do stuff with people of your own server community.

1 Like

This?

Overall, realm health and management has been the most challenging aspect of managing WoW Classic. When these mega-realms started to emerge last year, we were concerned about their impact, but we were very hesitant to take heavy-handed action for fear of breaking up friend groups and restricting player freedom.

Congratulations on showing how smooth your brain is.

No simple minded one, you didn’t “win”. The devs made it clear that was their slight minded intentions to start with. Far too many have spoken out against their (also slight minded) thoughts, and it will more than likely be implemented.

I understand this might be difficult for your simple troll mind to comprehend but those are facts. I’m going to put you on ignore since you do not possess the intelligence to produce a proper argument (troll or just absolute stupidity).

2 Likes

I thought that was a RDF problem. Thanks for making our point.

2 Likes