As a Community, we do not want RDF

And this, is what it means to be stupid, folks.

5 Likes

Keep being toxic, I’m sure thats getting you and that gold buyer favor from people.

I’ll take my ban/silence from Blizz in peace knowing that they’ll see what you tried to do, which is intentionally get people to harass someone and potentally get their account banned on PURPOSE. His own remarks afterwards clarified any misconceptions you might have had, you’re doing it cause you’re a TROLL, who thinks that it’s okay cause, let’s be honest, there’s a chance you’ll get away with what you’re doing.

So, PUHLEASE…have Blizzard look at our “exchange” or the CC’s on the forum. It’ll be worse for you than me.

5 Likes

I’ll remove RDF when you fix this damn door!

2 Likes

No, toxic/malevolent people is what ruined social interactions.

3 Likes

It’s not that deep, dude admitted to buying gold and you’re having a mini melt down over it. You’ll get over it :slight_smile:

Here’s the quote again so people can identify the gold buyer:

Wrong, RDF ruined social interactions.

[quote=“Rdf-daggerspine, post:3099, topic:1342717”]

No, really, you can’t. You don’t seem to have the mental ability to grasp that you don’t have to use it. It’s the same as flying. If you don’t like it, don’t use the flying mount.

Lol. No, we expect classic to be as it was. Especially in the expansion where the game was in it’s prime.

What community? The troll community?

So should you with your poorly thought threads.

Yet.

4 Likes

It’s CLASSIC Wrath NOT Retail Wrath, if you want Retail features like RDF you can go back to Retail.

A bigger community than the pro-RDF for sure, makes sense why we WON while your side LOST.

I don’t know who you’re talking for, but I want RDF.

Only server based RDF though.

2 Likes

You don’t represent a single person. Get off your high horse. The vast majority of people in the forums think your idiot.

You just stated why Wrath should have RDF. RDF was part of OG Wrath. Wrath is not Vanilla. Learn the difference

5 Likes

youre simply wrogn, go to retail

1 Like

Been playing “Classic” since release. Think I’ll stick to it. You should also consider learning how to spell

1 Like

youre kidding me right? look at your name, that aint how its spelled

1 Like

Here, let me help you. You’re* Isn’t* It’s*. I understand spelling can be hard.

1 Like

yeah i bet its hard lol you cant even spell your own name right lmfao

1 Like

Other than the alt codes, there is no spelling error. It’s okay, we still accept you even if you are an idiot

3 Likes

And you can’t get the original name? Sounds like a lie.

I could not care less if you think it’s a lie. I don’t need you to believe me. I however know that I have been playing since release.

This sounds like copium, you’re a Retail player.

Speaking of copium you’re not getting RDF either, that is a Retail mechanic and does NOT belong on Classic.

I truly don’t care if RDF is put into Wrath. It is a Wrath mechanic. Whether you’d like to admit or not. It does not matter. However I’m not going to argue with any further because you are clearly too f***ing stupid to grasp that idea

1 Like