As a Community, we do not want RDF

I’m not going to link you one of the most POPULAR tweets, you can literally go google it.

If you can’t even do basic research it makes sense why the pro-RDF side lost.

1 Like

BRO GIVE ME SOURCES !!!
**i do not wish to trust your “just trust me bro” do you not get it ? **

im fine with the way df works now, that being said rdf would be even nicer, not a big deal either way.

He can’t link it because no tweet exists where they specifically state “the majority”

3 Likes

What the hell are you smoking? WoW hit a 12 MILLION sub high in WotLK and STAYED there until the disaster that was Cataclysm launch. You aren’t even TRYING to be a good troll at this point. In fact… How much are you being paid to spread blatant lies and propaganda, Rdf?

The tweet he is taking about is the one where Blizzard said, there is enough players, but he doesn’t understand the enough does not mean the majority.

2 Likes

i know… guy just makes things up

2 Likes

When I decided to play, I didn’t realize they weren’t gonna add RDF. I was already 70 by the time I found out.

Blizzard has a responsibility to make major changes highly visible to returning players, ESPECIALLY when they are putting out old content.

They should have a list of all changes pinned to the blizzard launcher or something that shows a side by side comparison of exactly what’s different.

I shouldn’t have to sift through the forums and multiple sites to try and figure out what has changed.

The Lead Dev Brian tweeted it out, it’s VERY easy to google. I’m not going to sit here and do free handouts if you won’t put in the effort to find a simple tweet.

We were also sent MANY surveys and polls by Blizzard, ALL results show anti-RDF is the MAJORITY.

They clearly state Majority you just like to twist the words because it suits your narrative.

This is FALSE, I have shown Blizzard approved graphs on this thread MANY times and MANY people have seen it.

RDF is what led to the MILLIONS unsubbing from Wrath.

you can not use reason to get someone out of a belief that they didn’t use reason to believe it in the first place. sure man, people unsubbed back in wotlk when they game was at it’s peak. ur right.

Here you go, buddy. Proving you are a terrible troll and WRONG.

2 Likes

he can’t read simple demographics dude.

2 Likes

Careful, he’ll call that false source and tell you to stop pulling it off facebook :rofl:

2 Likes

Blizzard is NOT going to hold your hands for you, YOU should do the proper research as a customer before purchasing a product. Take some personal responsibility, Blizzard did EVERYTHING correctly regarding Classic Wrath.

Sounds a lot like the pro-RDF crowd, you are fighting for something that both the Community AND Devs said isn’t happening.

That is NOT a Blizzard approved graph, why are you afraid to find the graphs I posted? Are you scared I will prove you wrong?

1 Like

This is how you end up on my ignore list. :joy: What a troll man.

1 Like

It literally has BLIZZARD REPORTED sub counts you absolute inane shill.

1 Like

Ok, post a source to prove people wrong then. And I mean, an official source to fully back up your theories.

1 Like

Ignoring the Truth, maybe this is why the pro-RDF side lost.

That particular graph you posted has been posted many times and debunked every time, it is a fan made chart and is not accurate.

I have posted it MANY times, SO many people have seen it. I will not dig through a thread of 2700 posts to find it, but it’s there and it proves you wrong. THAT is why you are scared to go find it.

1 Like

Post YOUR graph then. Prove it’s wrong. Oh, right, you won’t because you can’t.

1 Like

I did post it, you just won’t look it up

1 Like

You’re lying.

1 Like