As a Community, we do not want RDF

btw this same guy’s post :
"New World’s new expansion Brimstones of Sands already brought back over 50k people to New World.

It has far better features than Dragonflight and Amazon is a far more ethical company than Blizzard.

I predict New World will become top 3 MMOs and take over WoW’s spot as Dragonflight is no competition to New World."

1 Like

I have never once lied in this ENTIRE post, I even have MULTIPLE people saying they saw the graphs and see the Truth.

YOU do not want to face the Truth.

Yes New World beat Dragonflight but I also said Classic was a top 3 MMO in the world, nothing will beat Wrath.

you also have posts about how good asmongold is, trust me dude he despites “classic andys” like you, who just hate retail with a passion and are obnoxious. classic andy no one wants u.

You’re a QAnon supporter, I bet. Also part of a certain US Political Party. I’ve just scrolled back over 3 months of your posts and the ONLY link you’ve posted is something to do with “Indonesian Users”.

Who I took back later on and said I no longer follow Asmongold, nice cherry picking.

My beliefs have NOTHING to do with this post, and you clearly are LYING because I have posted it MANY times on this thread alone.

Okay, Donald Trump. That’s who you remind me of. Can’t help lying. If he’s talking he’s making BS up.

let me guess, you acted obnoxious and got banned from his stream and got mad and now you are super against him ? typical

Nice now you’ll go to ANY lengths to justify your insane obsession with RDF.

Not only have I proven you wrong I’ve beaten you in every debate about it, and now you compare me to the President of USA.

Keep coping, RDF will NOT come back.

Nope my views no longer align with his.

1 Like

my king omg

1 Like

I disagree.

From Activision in 2010 right before Cata:

Then, in 2011, if you read the Calendar 2011 Annual Report on this page:

It says in the report that you can download:

“Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft® maintained its
leadership position as the largest subscription-based massively
multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) in the world
ending the year with approximately 10.2 million subscribers.”

No matter how you look at it, subs peaked at the end of Wrath, after RDF’s inclusion, and then dropped over the course of Cataclysm. All of these numbers come straight from Blizzard, just like those “fake” graphs.

4 Likes

Ha… HAHAHAHA! Oh, dear God… Your only goal is to rile people up and start crap on the Forums with continuous lies, propaganda, gaslighting and trolling. Go touch grass, kid.

Those charts count worldwide, the graphs I’ve provided count only USA which is relevant to this topic. ALL my evidence is Blizzard approved as well and has gotten THOUSANDS of upvotes on various data subreddits.

Please learn how to read graphs it will save you from future embarrassment.

And THIS is why YOUR side lost and MY side WON.

We can maintain our composure while you fold like a child whose told they can’t have their toy.

Better learn to enjoy LFG chat because it is NOT going away.

1 Like

They peaked because a new expansion was coming out… just like with every single expansion ever released, even the bad ones. Big spike right before release.

he is a classic andy. obnoxious in nature.

1 Like

Yeah welcome to my Ignore list. I have better things to do than deal with your special brand of crazy.

Wrong. Warcraft has a worldwide player base, so that is what is most relevant to any topic discussing subs. Save yourself the embarrassment and leave the forums.

2 Likes

And I’m proud of it, now go back to Retail with your Retail systems. OUR community does NOT want you or your Retail features.

Aka you lost and run away, I hope every other pro-RDF troll is as smart as you and leaves Classic. Would make OUR Community better.

Wrong, you never lived in any other country during Wrath besides USA and if you did then you can go that country’s battle net forum. This is the USA forum, USA metrics are the ONLY metrics that matter here.

2 Likes

Just a comment for future people who see this topic:

Flag → Trolling
Tracking → Muted

And you won’t see him ever again!

Without attention, he’ll eventually be quiet, and the less y’all respond, the sooner this topic gets buried.

3 Likes

Thank you I just flagged you and the other 10 pro-RDF people’s accounts.

2 Likes

Lemon, aren’t you super bored at this point? Reddit is a good place to troll.