As a Community, we do not want RDF

I’ve learned my lesson about posting on my main. Not going to happen.

All of you guys are too optimistic. My experience on retail with RDF is completely different.

Every so often you get a decent group, but most of the time you get:

-semi afk/bad players
-players that don’t speak English
-players that queue tank/heals for faster queues but can’t do either
-players that queue with a tank/healer friend that leave instantly

I just can’t wrap my head around the hassle of finding a group (maybe 5 minutes max), heading to the zone (maybe 2 minutes max) and farming.

1 Like

Sure it hasn’t. If you plug your ears hard enough the entire world will disappear.

oh i know its not going to happen. because you dont play this game and your previous experience playing wow in the past makes you feel entitled to an opinion, when youre not a player. Linking some half baked toon with no logs youre “leveled for wrath” would just prove my point.

So dont wield clout you dont have. Youre the tourist here as much as anyone else. Give your opinion, but dont pretend its any more meaningful than rdf’s because you cant back it up.

1 Like

Posting my Warcraftlogs would literally be no different than posting from my main.

You can get triggered all you want, it doesn’t change his inability to hold an argument.

nahw im not triggered im just making it clear you have no room to call anyone anything regarding retail, because you dont play the game.

1 Like

Even if I didn’t, you’re giving me just the reaction I have been trying to get out of supporters of either side of the argument. Getting you heated is exactly why I am here.

why would i get heated im getting everything i want in the game?

Is that why you’re arguing with people on the forums and trying to White Knight players posts while simultaneously simping for blizzard?

1 Like

Oh no, i come here to be toxic and rub your noses in it. this is a victory lap. I originally came here to talk about ways to get rdf put in the game that i could compromise on, and now its 20% that 80% rubbing your nose in the filth you leave all over the forums. Because i hate the people here.

1 Like

You’re saying “You don’t even play” is the best you can do?

Victory lap for the special Olympics.

Pointing out you dont play because its true? absolutely. Youre hung up on it, youve responded 6 times to me telling you you dont play the game.

If that is the way you claim to be toxic, you need to try harder. That is benign as far as being toxic goes.

i know right, its almost like i do what i want when i want it mr retail andy.

Are you gonna teach me? So i can be so toxic that i would be Positively Forced to hide my main that i definitely have

Where’s your statistics?

It’s funny how the anti-RDF posts get less likes that the pro-RDF posts…

You can speak your opinion sure but you can’t speak for anyone beyond yourself.

1 Like

there are none

Thats not a statistic or indicative of anything to anyone serious either.

I would need a level capped character on retail to be considered a Retail Andy. I would give it to you if you took shots at Private servers. I spend most of my time on a couple of those outside of Classic. Sooo… Private Server Andy? I literally have posts on here trying to recruit people to Private servers.

You’re right it isn’t a statistic. I was speaking from my own observation.

2 Likes