As a Community, we do not want RDF

With the addition of heroic and mythic, you’re out of your mind.

1 Like

That’s why I didn’t mention them.

1 Like

Even NORMAL raids on retail are far more difficult than anything we have right now on Classic (including WoTLK).

1 Like

As someone who has done all the Classic/TBC raids and has cleared several Mythic raids on retail in the last 4 years, I can with 100% certainty say that you are wrong.

1 Like

I know this. These fools are just talking out of their…

1 Like

Classic is gonna be a dumpster fire with all the changes. Did you see the new ones for heroics?

Having to step out of dozens of red zones isn’t difficulty

1 Like

Clearly you got carried through all the Classic/TBC raids as those raids have far more mechanical movements than ANY Retail raid.

Classic is going to be fine, the changes are made because they polled the players and this is what they wanted to see.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHH OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

What makes you think that? Just because you don’t make friends, doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t either. Maybe your problem lies closer to home.

You’re playing the wrong genre for that. It’s an MMO, not a single player FPS.

1 Like

How about I’ll link you the spreadsheet I made for Mythic Sire Denathrius and you link me any spreadsheet you’ve made for any Classic/TBC fight and we will see which looks harder.

That’s funny. It seems like they didn’t poll everyone. I sure as crap never got a poll.

This is so wrong, Retail raids are cakewalk compared to Classic.

This pretty much sums up what you think difficulty is really about. Spreadsheets :rofl:

We now know you clearly do drugs. Halucinate mechanics.

That same fire mechanic over and over again doesn’t constitute for a new mechanic.

Checks my mail quick, opps no poll, what a shame. Also it’s not what I want to see. I want original wrath, not “challenge mode” heroics, participation award bags for zone quests, and no rdf. I want original wrath. Keep that other stuff in retail :slight_smile:

^ this is why you should take vax while infant. This could’ve been easily prevented.

3 Likes

Retail raids are an absolute cakewalk compared to Classic. He’s right.

1 Like

MANY people received MULTIPLE polls, you didn’t sign up for surveys in your battle net account.

That’s funny considering all Retail raids are designed for DBM checks to make sure the player is awake from sleeping though the garbage red zone mechanics.

Classic content will ALWAYS be superior to Retail.

2 Likes

Retail raids were also just made so much easier with the new fated mechanics. You get a 30 second bloodlust buff just for standing in a circle every minute.

1 Like