As a Community, we do not want RDF

If that’s the “community” you propose, I’m glad I’m an enemy of it. We’ve already said no one would force you to use RDF, but you’d make everyone kow tow and use LFG. I remember back in the day having fun tanking at least one RDF run everyday. I enjoyed helping new people or alts get up to speed, explain fights and grats anyone who got gear that they needed. That’s the kind of community I want, not gate keeping and derision.

3 Likes

Oh puhleeeze…

Despite that there is still no RDF and Devs sided with us, keep racking up your fake likes on the pro-RDF posts though on alt accounts. I’m sure it’ll convince somebody one day, def not the Devs.

Lmao get a load of this guy, Classic is WAY more difficult than Retail. No wonder you’re so upset, you probably can’t even cut it here.

You can do ALL of this in LFG chat, you just choose not to. How is it LFG’s fault?

It’s a good thing you can do that right now without RDF.

I probably will, just not as much as it takes more time to actually do it.

I still do on occasion. With RDF I could do it more often :slight_smile:

Oh, Good God, SAME! The idea of associating with someone like rdf or anyone who would put up with someone who tolerates him is harrowing. I’d dig holes in the ground before putting up with someone like him.

Someone’s projecting.

Well MMOs take a time investment especially an older version like Classic, maybe games like CoD or Fortnite might be more suitable?

1 Like

Nope not a fast twitch shooter guy, I prefer wow, and I prefer the original wrath. :slight_smile:

Good.

With RDF, you wouldn’t be needed because people can just automatedly find a tank anyway. Without RDF, you’re more likely to establish connections, friends, and influence the community.

This is all stuff you should already know, if your story is true, that is.

1 Like

LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now this… Tell us, oh great one. Those two mechanics of the black temple Illidan fight overpowering for you? Thats not even a phase in a modern raid boss. Thats just PART of the fight.

You’ve probably done next to no new content in the last few years. The new stuff is no joke in comparison. You know nothing.

I call bs. I think most of us don’t make friends in pugs, unless you’re legit farming tank/healer connections, and those aren’t really friends now are they?

I’d prefer to just go in and do my thing. If peeps want to talk about guilds or advice so far so good. Happy to talk, but it shouldn’t be a requirement to get things done. I’m on a med size server anyway, I probably know about 80% of it to begin with.

Closing down coffee shops won’t increase the need for coffee. Besides is starbucks really coffee?

This, coming from a troll who believes Old raids are harder than the new ones.

The old raids are far more difficult than anything in Retail.

I’m team RDF - if it’s implemented server wide/battle tag friends only

You pretend elite players crack me the hell up. Wrath dungeons are face roll easy. You could literally put a hamster on your keyboard and still clear the dungeon. Yet you want to gatekeep because it makes you feel important? Or who knows why. It’s nutty.

Time walking in WoW is as close as you’ll get, Classic is a superior version of the original which you seem to not like.

Tell me why there are over 1.6M parses for SWP alone and Retail raid gets less than 200k.

Not only is Retail content far easier but you can buy boosts for it and get carried the whole way, even Mythic + is a joke compared to Wrath Heroics.

You are in over your head with this argument.

1 Like