As a Community, we do not want RDF

Yes you did, I even asked for a trophy and thanked my mother and Elvis. You really should take notes on this sort of stuff.

I would think being a business it’s all about money. Im guessing they feel more people will boost then having a system that organically adds people via access to max level. Definately a player created side effect.

You’re just making crap up dude. Stop lying and putting it out there like it’s gospel. I’ve never carried a conversation from the forums to the game EVER. I don’t even bother to do that. You’re just a troll P.O.S. and nothing more at this point. No need to even swap and expose yourself for the fraud you are.

Rest in pieces. I’m done officially talking with you, you weak P.O.S.

What you call gatekeeping I call quality control, meritocracy, and the right of association. RDF tramples on all three of those bedrock principles of Classic WoW.

1 Like

EVERYTHING I have ever posted on this thread is the Truth and reflects Reality. It is YOU who cannot cope with it so you make alt accounts to like your own posts.

You are on the losing side, I do not know how that feels as my side has won this battle.

We will NOT have RDF, you can keep making alts all you want it’ll never change.

Actually most things show that the MAJORITY does want LFD/RDF. You can’t simply plug your ears, rewrite reality, and pretend that your personal vote is the majority. That’s not how it works. Even with Blizzard allowing folks like you to run loose on the forum while censoring valuable users, it STILL doesn’t change the scale.
:axe:

You can’t see it, but I am playing the tiniest violin I could find.

Then WHY did the Devs side with US?

You make NO sense, despite all your barking WE won and YOU lost.

Get used to a reality with no RDF buddy, it’s NOT coming back.

So you want to trample on OUR rights as Classic players to pick who we want to play with and FORCE us to play with randoms on RDF? No shot, keep it in Retail.

1 Like

I’m now playing two violins at the same time.

Too late, we’ve been playing one since the Tweet went out saying it’s never coming back. Keep crying, it won’t return.

It’s an MMO. The larger idea is group formations for main content clearing. But people can choose however the hell they want to play period. Some people don’t know anyone in game AND CHOOSE not to. I’m not one of those folks, but they exist. Many different ways to play this game.

Dungeon finder didn’t trample over any pillars, in fact, it extended it. And people who abused it are typically just losers, and blizzard had years to fix it but chose not to.

No matter the game you play, you’ll find someone abusing something within the game if the exploit can be had. Same is said for the trolls in the forums. This is what they do. They’re losers.

This guy would know about losers, he’s been on the losing side of the argument for the past 3 hours.

RDF kills social interaction, we’ve seen it in Retail. It absolutely tramples on the many pillars of Classic.

And there we get the truth, you really think you’re better than everyone else…

1 Like

Your interpretation of that tweet is beyond my ability to construct a proper analogy at this moment. But know this, I will be thinking about you fondly when Blizzard reverses their decision on RDF.

I want to group with people who have gear and know the fights, yes.

Why should I be FORCED to carry people running garbage single target specs and playing classes that aren’t on tier lists?

I already stopped thinking about you a couple minutes ago when I realized RDF will never be brought back, enjoy letting me live rent free in your head though.

Says the guy who fears for his life while trolling on his level 10. Or should I say multiple level 10s.

You’re a sad dude. I said my peace. You’re one of those losers. You have zero place amongst any conversation with that wall you hide behind. Good day, loser.

Apparently I do considering I got what I wanted and you didn’t, you also said bye to me like 20 times.

Don’t forget to unsub on your way out, we don’t want Retail players like you in OUR Community.

Hey, look you got ratio’d by someone who disagrees. Guess you don’t represent the Classic Community. /shrug

You’re right. Sorry retail got way too hard for you. Those raid bosses you couldn’t down because of the extra mechanics. Those mythic + nobody would invite you to because of your troll demeanor.

Take care.

1 Like

That’s what it has always been about. When you pull back the curtain the truth is these dudes have latched onto WoW Classic so that they can finally once again feel special just because they have more free time than anyone else. These are the same people who drone on endlessly about how Retail is “uber casual” now. Conveniently ignoring that the separation between truly top-tier wow players and casuals like me is more delineated than it ever was in the old days.

1 Like