As a Community, we do not want RDF

Clearly not enough for it to matter considering you’re the one on the losing side and i’m on the winning side.

Sure but don’t be surprised if no one cares or listens to it :slight_smile:

Oh my apologies. Yeah, I have him on ignore because he’s an insufferable troll.

Just goes to show how much I really bothered to use the forums before I got fired up over the loss of RDF…

You’re wrong, Classic was NEVER meant to be like the Original game. It is meant to be a SUPERIOR version of the past hence why changes like no RDF are happening.

Funny, I always seem to get a a reply from you…must matter there somewhere, or worry you :slight_smile:

Despite you being a complete troll and on the losing side, I can sense that you will switch sides eventually. It’s only a matter of time before your critical thinking kicks in and you join the winning side.

Wrath classic has not even launched yet. Ease your role, troll boy.

If they roll it out anything like they did then, come Ice Crown Citadel, you will have a dungeon finder tool that reaches cross realm.

Why are you still on your level 10 troll toon? Bring your highest guy out already. Or, if thats your highest - get to work and stop trolling.

And what if they NEVER bring it out as it’s the current plan? Will you finally unsubscribe and rid us of your pro-RDF trollling?

Chatra is the troll?

Says the lvl 10 strong boy.

Everyone who supports RDF is a troll, you were told by Devs it is NOT happening. Fall in line and follow orders or be called a troll.

100% agree, but it was normal dungeon running at all levels is what made it great. I agree 100% it should be in for them … just not heroics til used as a catchup mechanic when pop in heroics drastically falls off and getting people up and ready for the next expansion.

They will come out with it or they won’t. I’ve played the game both ways. I know what it takes. You, do not.

You won’t even bring your highest level character to the conversation. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously. You’re a troll boy.

I do want RDF. Please stop speaking for others.

Blizz could always make an RDF server and find out just how many people would prefer to play there.

Well I hate to break it to you, but your senses are shot. I’d rather quit wow completely than group up with you. If rdf doesn’t come by phase 2 I’m out. Oh and an edit I’m proud to be what you view as a pro RDF troll.

I’d be willing to bet if blizzard created 4 to 6 realms with ties to a dungeon finder, those realms would in the end be more populated. :slight_smile:

Damn… Maybe they offer free transfers to new RDF realms? Maybe put this in a discussion forum with blizzard. I would bank on many transfers to those realms. Let these non-rdf fools play there way, and they add RDF on the other half?

That’s fine, in 3 years when Season of Mastery for Wrath comes out you and the 5 people who want RDF can go populate that server, it is NOT coming to main servers.

That’s fine, Wrath Classic will be successful with OR without you. This is a very popular expansion and no RDF will only bring in MORE players than it loses.

You don’t even have a level 70. Get lost troll boy.

Level 70 or not I already won, keep being a sore loser. I’m gonna laugh for the entirety of Wrath while I watch you cry on the forums.

I’ve offered to take odds on that statement, and I’ll still give you 50 to1 you’re wrong.