As a Community, we do not want RDF

I’ll say the same thing as a Level 20, 30, 70, 80, 120. Levels don’t matter, Reality does.

RDF does NOT exist, cope and seethe and move on with yourself as it is NOT coming back.

I would roll on that server in a heartbeat. Level one, no transferring my other toons, no gold from my other toons, whatever it takes. I wouldn’t think twice about starting from square one on a server with RDF.

And neither do I. But that has nothing to do with Dungeon Finder and why we want it.

1 Like

[quote=“Rdf-daggerspine, post:2362, topic:1342717, full:true”]

We did NOT want Retail features like RDF or Cross Server and lo and behold even the Devs granted us our wish as we are the MAJORITY and it aligns with the pillars of Classic to do so.

Not only did our side win, we will establish dominance by NEVER putting RDF back in the game and having you pro-RDF trolls go back to Retail where you belong so you can no longer threaten to ruin the Community WE built.

The game we built? Funny I missed that memo, or are you secretly some Blizz dev? So far your side has earned nothing but scorn and pity for the poor quality of the arguments that you have put forth trying desperately to cling on to something that makes you feel better than anyone else. And nope I’m not a troll, I’m just not afraid to call out what I don’t like. And since your memory is exceedingly poor, I’ll remind you once again, I don’t play retail.

You don’t have a max level class. That is my point. You’re here to troll and nothing more. Have a good day, child.

And I’m not seething. I’m leveling all my guys through. They will INEVITABLY bring it back. You probably didn’t even play wrath when it was current. The dungeon tool was needed. And of course, it will be needed again.

Good bye lvl 10 troll boy…

2 Likes

Yeah no. Classic Wrath ain’t getting 12 million subs. It peaked there and then started falling once Cata hit.

3 Likes

Vice grips are a tool that works for many things, although in reality it isnt good for many of those things. JS … For me im for RDF where in fact it is needed and could very much be argued as a HUGE positive. Normal dungeons 1-70/80 nothing more … nothing less.

Not quite sure what you’re trying to say here. Prior to the dungeon tool, i played the game the way we play classic now. No differently. I never paid attention to the forums, or any thing. We used to load the game directly in those days, until they rolled out the battle net app and starting merging it all.

That said, in those days I was on Moonrunner Alliance. I had two characters at that point, and made a deathknight as a third. I had a mage, and a warrior. The deathknight waited a bit.

Then the dungeon finder came out. By the end of wrath I had 5 level 80s. The tool was awesome. The game was popping off even more. It opened the game up a lot more for everyone.

When the cata changes came, is about the time I started paying attention to the forums. I was pretty impartial to the drastic changes they were bringing. Mastery as a stat. Removing expertise etc. Talent changes.

After it all unfolded and we played for a bit - those changes hurt the game. Everything that came with 4.0 retail and then on, most of it sucked. Not saying all the content did. But stupid changes they made. I like a lot of the content they put out.

Dungeon finder was a fantastic addition, some others, not so much.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it, you fail to be social or want to make friends so you want bring in anti-social features like RDF.

As I said before, if you want RDF you are NOT part of the Classic Community, the MAJORITY who do NOT want RDF. The Devs already said NO RDF, by wanting it despite knowing you will NEVER get it you are actively trolling and going against the wishes of the Devs.

Keep living in fantasy land kiddo, I love reading takes like this as it only makes me feel more confident in my opinion that anyone who supports RDF does NOT belong in OUR Community.

A LOT of MMO gamers want an old school Classic MMO with no RDF/Cross Realm type features, you never know what can happen.

Get back to grinding, lvl 10 troll boy.

I’d rather farm your tears, it is satisfying after a day of enjoying my time in LFG :slight_smile:

And you have proven that. Your level 70 does not exist. You live to troll. We like that in you. It’s cute.

1 Like

Nothing more adorable than a child whose been told NO and still cries for his Retail toy. So sad, not happening though. Enjoy LFG, you’ll be using it for the rest of Wrath.

Again

Unlike you, I’ve done this a lot more than you have.

I’m not hiding. You are.

As I said before, if you want RDF you are NOT part of the Classic Community, the MAJORITY who do NOT want RDF. The Devs already said NO RDF, by wanting it despite knowing you will NEVER get it you are actively trolling and going against the wishes of the Devs.

I don’t think that trolling means what you think it means… I’m providing customer feedback :slight_smile: And since I do actually play classic, and I am posting on a classic era server toon, that does make me part of the classic community whether you like it or not. :slight_smile: I might not be in your “majority” but I do get my say.

the same calling “NO RFD” is the same people paying boosters in shop.

i’ll tell u a beatifull story in LFG, i did my own group and refilled it like 5 times in zul’farrak, i needed to go afk because i had someone in the door and gave the lead to the healer, the healer invited his friend a mage and for some reason gave him the leader. i was pala reti good geared with ravager and the mage kicked me OF MY OWN GROUP because i was not tank and he wanted to make his “spellcleave” thing (people still living in vanilla meta with low iq). I headed to look a group in LFG and yeaaaa they all were just looking dps spellcleave.

thats the good experience in lfg and social thing right?

1 Like

Lame. RDF was a Wrath feature. The current LFG channel is not.

You don’t even know what you want.

Think you’ve misquoted me there… I was quoting RDF… And I think I’ve made my point of being pro RDF very loudly. But then again if all the anti rdf crowd have is misquotes and alternative facts so be it.

I thought Classic started off as folks who wanted to go back and play Vanilla World of Warcraft as it was? Then they wanted to play TBC as it was and eventually, WotLK as it was.

I’d really like to know how Blizzard is hoping to deliver an authentic experience when they’re removing features, they themselves praised at the time of implementation.

I mean I’d understand this argument if we’re talking about boost, which weren’t in the game at the time. That’d be ruining the WotLK experience. But RDF was in the game. You can go on WoWheads bluetracker and look through all the blueposts of the old forums.

Are we going to be playing WotLK or is this modern Blizzard’s take at “fixing” their own game?

Your quote didn’t work then. :confused:

2 Likes

Who cares? The devs say a lot of things. As I’ve said before, the one thing I learned from the constant whining about “muh buffs!” dispelling and the devs eventually changing that, was never stop whining. Never.