Arugal Log In Que Times

What is with late log in que times, im stuck in 308 min que, Blizzard fix your crap

4 Likes

As much as the covid-19 lockdown and easter weekend are affecting it, opening xfers to arugal was a bad decision.

1 Like

Did they open free xfers to the server?

Would be paid, but that doesn’t stop people xfering over and filling up the server.

1 Like

Yeah right, not even worth trying to log in anymore with 5 hour wait . Warlords Reforged with these que times

2020 and this is still an issue. This is not acceptable. Seriously. People pay for this game to sit in queues for 5 hours.

Can’t wait for the bliz fan boys to tell me to change servers. This isn’t about changing servers its about principle, whether or not the realm is populated or not.

2 Likes

@ Blizzard, THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. WHY would you open up transfers to a FULL REALM! The dedicated players of Arugal for the last 8 months are now in a position where we CANT RAID and progress with our guilds. Some of us have alts and raid on those as well, with around 3 - 4 raid nights a week. Now we are having to sit in ques for 3-5 hours before hand! This makes raiding on the weeknights impossible. You have effectively broken this game for me now, as I won’t be able to continue raiding. Not everyone is in lockdown, I still have a job and wont get home until 6 pm server time. By that time, I can’t end up logging in until way too late. You need to address this NOW, bring back layering or something. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU OPEN UP TRANSFERS TO A FULL SERVER.

2 Likes

In total correspondence to the comments above… I’m looking at a four hour queue time right now.

I’m quite new to the game, and joined Arugal because my mate and I play on it together but surely there is something that they can do about this wait. If we’re paying for a subscription to this game that requires a lot of time and effort to build up a good character then the least they can do is acknowledge the problem, fix it as much as possible and/or compensate us in some way or another.

It’s quite understandable that this COVID-19 event has contributed, and probably caused this but come on Blizzard, just let us know what you’re going to do about it.

Ideally they increase server caps to accommodate more people, but Stormwind is rediculous as it is when the Onyxia/Nefarian buff goes out. Transferring off is silly as you could get stuck with a dead realm down the line. Increase capacity and stability in all zones when large numbers of players are present is the only way to go forward.

As stated in all these comments. Where you at blizz?

In this pandemic WoW is an outlet for people in stressful times, only to log in and be stuck in massive queues? We pay to play, you either need to increase server capacity or add layers even temporarily until the covid 19 passes.

Show us you’re listening and act please

Sure Blizzard is award of the issue and working on it. Free transfers back off the server and for those who transferred recently I suggest that they be offered a credit to go back to their former server.
Layering is also another idea. Not the best but better then waiting so long.

Whether they increase server cap or bring back layers til it settles off again just fix the damn que times

It is what I call, paying to be in a queue. Kicked offline, didn’t see it, in the toilet come back and 5 hours queue. GG, is there like a compo on wow time or something …

Came on to a 320 min queue. What the hell am I paying for blizzard? I know layering has its own issues but I’d rather that and be able to actually play and raid with my guild. As it is we’ll be losing half our raid team due to people stuck in queue.

Just checking in as another person missing raid due to auto log-out and outrageous 5 hour queues. Submit a ticket to blizzard asking for free game time, it can’t hurt.

2 Likes

Good idea, we should all put ticket and see what the outcome is

Actually not a bad idea for getting your time back

I had a 5 hour queue last night (OCE - Arugal), I couldn’t even get into the game until 11pm !!! This is not good enough, why am I paying for a game that I can’t play 5/7 days a week. I have invested time into characters and connected with people socially since the start of WoW Classic, and I now cannot raid with them. All because of a stupid decision that could have easily been avoided by Blizzard. Why would you let people transfer to a full realm, this is SO UNFAIR for the dedicated player base that have been on this server since launch. I understand some of the other servers were low pop, so why not merge them instead of allowing them to join Arugal. You have not solved the issue for the other servers and now ruined the server I play on. Blizzard NEED TO increase server cap, or add layering (or reverse the transfers that have occurred to this server, putting people back where they came from). I don’t care about layering ruining the economy, if anything it will bring prices down. I just want to be able to log in and continue raiding and progressing with my guild. At the moment I cant. Blizzard, omg, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES please!

1 Like

Waiting 6 hours to login, what are you doing about this? Im paying to play, not to look at a login screen.

1 Like

6hr queue times for me and my friends, please can we get a solution to this asap.

1 Like