Arugal Alliance side is unplayable, Any plans for Paid Transfers?

Every inch of the map I go, there’s always Horde. Questing here, gank, questing there, gank, just aimlessly wandering around because I don’t know what the heck am I supposed to do, gank. Someone please help me out, I just couldn’t get anything done here.

Blizzard are you there? Do you have any plan to open paid transfer? I don’t want to transfer to dead realm called Felstriker.

At this rate I don’t give a damn about Oceanic or not, I just want to play on server with balanced ratio.

11 Likes

There is free transfer at the moment, it said during queue.

1 Like

Why don’t you quest in a group?

3 Likes

I did some group up, but the Horde then come back as 10 man squads

As Horde on Arugal. I must say that i agree with you.

I was pretty quick to level 40 and the ratios at the front of the pack were fairly even. But now that i’ve leveled an alt to level 40 in the pack, i must say that i rarely see alliance other than corpses that haven’t released yet or level 60s that ignore everyone on their way to somewhere more important.

TLDR
The pack seems to be all horde.
Any alliance that leveled quickly most likely didn’t have any issues though.

3 Likes

If it’s anything like the NA PvP realms, Alliance are leveling in dungeons while Horde control all the quests hubs.

Gotta go grind them dungeons mate, it’s the only way unfortunately. Either that or reroll to a PvE server.

6 Likes

Don’t bother expecting that to help. On Windseeker they keep the quest givers dead since the transfers opened to come here.

I would kindly ask you to check out Arugal H:A distribution sample, link:
wowpop . appspot . com/realms/arugal

Even grouping wouldn’t save you as there’s just too much Horde. I would like to move, paid Transfer to a more playable realm. I already hit level 29 and I don’t want to do it all over again.

1 Like

Pretty clear mind set difference between the alliance and the horde

All the allies hide in pve servers and all the horde population is on pvp servers

3 Likes

Or maybe the horde are scared of a fair fight so they all flood the same servers.

The real good wow players play pvp alliance.

24 Likes

No alliance all roll pve servers and RP servers

1 Like

Or maybe the horde are scared of a fair fight so they all flood the same servers.

Nah. Nippys onto something.

1 Like

35k to 8.5k is actually ridiculous.

3 Likes

Because they are babies.

Wow hard mode is pvp alliance :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Hey OP, I know you spent a good amount of time leveling already, but if you do consider rerolling come reroll ally on Benediction. You can feel free to add me, I will tank things for you (my friend is a healer btw) and we can group up to hunt horde. Population seems to be pretty even so far.

Im sorry you’re having a bad time, but I promise you that you’ll level back up way before Blizzard opens up transfers.

Edit: forgot to post on my warrior, name is Danceypants

2 Likes

Im not sure rerolling from an oceanic server to american will help tbh

1 Like

Did not realize Arugal was oceanic. Okay OP, if you wanna reroll Benediction and move to the east coast I can put you up for a week or so, we will just tell my gf you’re my cousin!

6 Likes

Not really.

Looks that way to me
pve is easy mode so can be ignored.
And horde have a massive number advantage on pvp.
Making alliance pvp the true master race
It’s basic science.

8 Likes

On my server the alliance have been forming huge raids to blockade Tarren Mill, usually consisting of players upwards of 10-20 levels higher than the horde in Tarren Mill. Tell me more about how horde is scared of a fair fight? :laughing:

3 Likes