Arugal Alliance side is unplayable, Any plans for Paid Transfers?

Correlation does not equal causation

2 Likes

My suggestion as a fellow Horde on Arugal is leave. Convince as many Alliance as possible to join with you. Census shows that Arugal is massively disproportional towards Horde. You will simply continue to have an unpleasant experience.

This ultimately is Blizzard’s fault for starting us with a single server prior to launch.

1 Like

This is the most up to date data on that realm.

http://classicrealminfo.com/Chart/Arugal

5 Likes

Hey look, I found the Alliance guys!

http://wowpop.appspot.com/realms/pagle

Oh… looks like it’s a PvE realm, go figure :upside_down_face:

No, there is, generally speaking, a very discernable difference between horde and alliance player mentalities.

A guy in my WC group yesterday admitted he was alliance throughout all of retail. Couldn’t have made more sense after dealing with him in chat.

1 Like

Nah i started in vanilla as alliance, some time during wotlk my guild wanted to faction change so we did and i played tauren druid up until legion.

There is no difference, both sides are full of children and both sides have good raiding guilds.

9 Likes

It takes either guts or confident bloodlust to roll Alliance on a PvP server when the population is dominated by Horde.

It takes absolutely nothing at all to do the same as Horde.

So, yeah.

6 Likes

I am on Arugal too and I agree with ya. SM is full of hordies and most alliance players will probably die before entering the instance. I am already done farming in SM and I will be heading to STV to see how it goes. Good luck to me.

3 Likes

I was on that server and transferred to Felstriker. I like a contest as much as anyone. But 5 on 1’s constantly, not being able to quest in the middle areas or STV, SS, araithi etc. leaves only dungeon. I wanted to hit 60 and complete the raid before the next bfa raid dropped.

At one point horde had nessingways, and pushed alliance back into the rebel camp. A whole bunch of skull horde.

Oh crap. I am far too invested in this toon and don’t have the time to reroll horde or another ally toon. How’s things on Felstriker? Been hearing from people it’s very quiet and hard to look for groups.

It is quiet in parts. But i imagine when more people come over dealing with the issues we had and when layering is gone it will be fine. Horde are still around, You can still get your pvp action, its just more balanced and you can get stuff done

But it also doesn’t rule out causation. And often there is a causal link. So what data do you have in this instance to present, or did you just want to sound smart?

1 Like

Horde are leveling in dungeons too. It’s even really apparent since they’re the only ones that can safely stand right outside for most dungeons with effectively 9 of them in Horde zones and 3 in Alliance.

wowpop shows our server at around 2:1 in favor of Horde.

edit: Even the other site earlier in the thread claims we’re sitting at an even worse horde to alliance ratio.

1 Like

Got to say I’m real happy I picked Sulfuras the day after release.
32.6k Alliance vs 33.9k Horde right now according to WoWpop.

Don’t you worry though junior. All horde will be crying when their battleground queue times are hours long.

7 Likes

It’s right next to one of our cities and a major transport hub, of course there’s lots of Horde there!!

1 Like

All?

Obviously a moronic comment.

Not all if us are hiding on PVE, nipple. Come and get some.

2 Likes

Just so everyone knows, none of these websites hold very accurate data on the current population of each faction across all servers. We know this because different websites using the same Cenus Addon is displaying wildy different data that has been submitted by it’s users.

The saddest part is that the situation is reversed on yojamba. If the two servers were combined it’d be pretty close to even. I was gunna roll horde yojamba but I get enough underdog on this character.

No transfer. Make people reroll