Artifact weapons should still be the weapons we use today

Legion should still be the expansion we play today. Just keep adding zones onto Legion. These last 2 xpacks are rubbish.

I can at least admit that’s a valid retort. Druid forms are limited and precisely why I unlocked it on this druid even though I NEVER main druid and I’ve played since Vanilla.

They should offer far more druid forms and yes, werebear form is best form.

1 Like

Honestly they just need to open up all classes for all races. It’s no longer necessary for the limit to still be in place, not after 16 years.

If they did it it would open up so many more avenues for new druid forms, and shaman totems.

1 Like

right, just the crap RNG of getting 3 relics to drop instead
on and the added RNG of getting good rolls on the NLC. But, yes i agree, the artifacts were awesome

Thanks for that! Yeah every time I see those skins I am very salty. Look they don’t have to be the mage tower skins but do what they did in the Firelands raid, every once in awhile maybe have a rare drop that gives you a new druid appearance is all I ask.

it can be if you use transmog.

I wouldn’t mind having Thas’dorah and Scepter of Sargeras back at all.

I meant my least played alt keeps getting weapon drops/upgrade while my main got one weapon upgrade so far.

Uhh
? Do you not remember the artifact power treadmill that Legion was?

At the end of the day there was no real “choice” in what you were doing in the first place since you HAD to farm artifact power or you were significantly less powerful than the player who had more AP choices than you did.

It was easier getting those 3 relics than it is to get one weapon in SL. :man_shrugging: