Arthas Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post yourself if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Arthas (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Played as Sylvannis(Rogue) and Holyrona(Priest) back in the day on Arthas! Hit me up if you were a member from one of the old guilds with me… Synergy, Strife, Temperance! Have a horde guild mostly formed for classic if you need a home! Discord: kold#2960, bnet adam#16563

Hey I remember Synergy and Temperance, I did my first Val run with Temp.

Nice, Awesome! :grinning:

Lovemuffin(Pally)/Vettish(Priest) from The Vindicate.

4 Likes

#beensayin1152 looking to link up with people from arthas vanilla.

Anyone here from Kingdom? We are getting the band back together… bbbd77#1999 HMU we are recruiting pretty steady RN via Retail and we have about 20 returning members.

6 Likes

Does anyone remember a guild named Sweaty Cabana Boys? Guild leaders name was some variation of Chewbacca

I was BJ/Arcaney, Gnome mage in <Ret>. Making a guild on Horde side this go 'round with friends. We just got a website and Discord started up recently. Would love to reconnect with some old Arthas friends. Hit me up…

Chickenwheel#11504

1 Like

Daedric (NE Hunter) remembering good times with guilds Avenging Legion, The Vindicate, and Sold Out.

Hello Arthas! If anyone remembers a Human Rogue called SiliticX? I believe the guild was Bedlam. Hit me up!

Hey KB this is Venomblade me Nov and Reepicheep are coming back for classic

2 Likes

My real life brother Muzz is probably coming back too. I sent you a request so I can get info so we roll on the right server with you guys. Who else is coming back? Predaking? Sin? Caven? Felandro? Billz?

1 Like

Gnome Mage: Reepicheep
Guild: Kingdom

Played with Venomblade, Nov, Muzz and Trumpkin

Remember playing with Kruegerbeard and Sindarella and Kaymus and Predaking and Felandro and Billz and Thibalex. I’m sure I’ll remember more names as they pop up.

3 Likes

Are Tierse and Bastos coming back or are we going to have to heal this time around?

2 Likes

What up Daedric!

1 Like

Not much! Just wondering who else might pop-up on this thread from the good ol’ days. :slight_smile:

Are you in contact with anyone else?

Blik - Human Paladin

Guild: Caedes Hosticus

Ran with PvP scrubs of the above guild and hung out with the guild Nexis on occasion.

2 Likes

Name: Claxter
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Guild: Sold Out

A group of old friends are getting Classic when it drops in a couple weeks. Plan to PvE and PvP. Hope to recognize some names on here! It would be fun to play with some people from back in the day!!

Claxter#1809

Hey whats up this is Billz

2 Likes