[A/RP] Weekly RP Gatherings, Thurs 8 PM Server (EST) Time (Archived)

what time is it again, i’m not very good at time.

8 PM server time! We’ll be back next week. :grinning:

The location has been wandering back towards The Fire PIt area in Uptown, Boralus lately. We’re tempted to make it our permanent spot because it has such a great atmosphere. I’ll update the OP if/when that happens!

Thanks for the RP, loved also hanging with Argent Dawn neighbors this week. :purple_heart: Catch you guys again soon.

oh jeez, i don’t know places in boralus very well. is there any coordinates that i can have?

Sure! It’s an unofficial name, it’s a little section in Boralus Uptown that has a nice fire circle. Here’s a map:

/attachments/410831846717390860/756506984789966909/uptown-map-marker.png

(Tip: Can’t post links, so add cdn.discordapp dot com to the beginning of the URL!)

ok cool, nobody attacks me here so its safe for me

1 Like

/bump, tonight at the Fire Pit in Boralus Uptown, folks. See OP for image of where, since that’s the name RPers dubbed it and it’s not a labeled point on the map. Come for casual walk-up style RP – last week, we had Argent Dawn neighbors show up for RP. Hope to see them again. :purple_heart:

1 Like

so uh, fire pit still?

There was an in-game wedding going on tonight. Not sure if anyone made their way over to the fire pit afterwards or shifted somewhere more festive for libations.

Huh, Well I hope everybody had a good time.

1 Like

Doh, we should have had some mention or redirection. But yeah, in game wedding event… but was never completed due to… a tweest! dun dun dunnnn

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion and lack of updates, was out in the wilderness for some much-needed offline time this week. I’ll try and plan more ahead of time and make sure folks know what’s up!

1 Like

Okay, being that it’s patch week and several faction leaders were yeeted, RP night will not be a casual walk-up because that’s awkward. Still working out details, but in the spirit of keeping this thread updated, there will not be a gathering at the Boralus Fire Pit tonight!

EDIT: nvm! After discussion/consensus in Discord, it seems that technically, the recent events haven’t happened yet, because the invasion and pre-patch quests aren’t in. We’re basically stuck in a bit of an awkward transition period for RP. So we’re going to wait to RP the pre-patch until the pre-patch quests/invasions officially start that stuff. So walk-up casual RP is on for tonight at the Fire Pit in Boralus!

1 Like

Basically timey wimey wibbly wobbley things are happening because patches.

Come to the fire pit to show us your new face/hair/scars!

1 Like

There’s a discord? I often suck at checking forums. is it possible i can join it?

Fire pit day! Yay!
As for the discord, mostly was discussion on Templar’s Discord. Allies are definitely allowed to apply, even if they are Red!

Believe a link to the discord is on our website. From the recruitment page

Sorry I missed this – it’s our guild Discord, but we’re cool with allies joining if they’re chill. Easiest way is Bnet me – Arialynn#1934.

okay, just sent it. it’s kurls if you are wondering who it is.

1 Like

Note that there will be no Boralus gathering tonight, everyone is going to the Court of Lion’s Hallow’s End party and you too are invited. :grinning:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/youre-invited-thursday-october-29-7pm-realm-time-hallows-end-masquerade-rp-party/701163

1 Like

Looking forward to Thursday RP nights kicking back off once the Shadowlands dust settles!

Now that the initial expansion and holiday grind is over, and we’re feeling good in Shadowlands, nights are starting up again. Currently, we’re running a storyline with in-game events 8 PM EST Thursday nights and smaller sessions or writing prompts in-between.

It’s open to folks who want to collaborate. Would also love to know what other creatives are working on. To read thus far what’s going on, check out:

https://trg.network/campaigns/into-the-shadowlands/chapters

1 Like