Arms Defensive they suck

Yeah I am serious too. It needs fixed.

PvP isn’t balanced around 1v1 situations or even 2v2. It’s hard to say it’s balanced around 3’s even, because the state of PvP is so abysmal, but the idea that one spec should be able to be competitive against every spec is absurd. We need a Rock Paper Scissors type system with advantages and disadvantages to each spec. If perfectly balanced 1v1 was a thing we would all be the same, and homogenization would of won.

2 Likes

You’re triggering me, stop talking about stance dancing making me sad.

This is where we disagree in fundamentals. I am not talking about the sate of how wow is. To me no class should be at a huge disadvantage vs any other class. I also believe pvp should be balance around 1v1.
So we just have different opinions of what we think pvp should be.
That said there are some classes that have little counter and greatly dominate most others. This issue has at least part to do with my views.

never heard you complain about how warriors have been hardcountering warlocks for years now though

hmmmm

smells like a lot of bias, especially since arms is perfectly fine defensively

maybe lolfury is the right spec for you

Warrior does fine against a lot of classes in 1v1. The only specs I can think of that can dump on you as a warrior in a duel are windwalker and Ret. Everything else you should be very competitive and a big threat. It sounds more like a lack of experience on your part tbh.

3 Likes

If this is your honest belief then its revolving around a L2P issue

Warriors do really well with a pocket healer or tons of PVE items. Warriors have no good burst defensive. 3 second spell reflect isn’t an oh crap button. Disarms for a handful of seconds aren’t an oh crap button. The only niche burst defensive is negated by cc.