Arms Defensive they suck

which barely gives you defensive stance worth of defense(if you are stacked on versa in the first place)…only while stunned. that’s not making someone unkillable. something else is.

you should learn how defensive buffs multiplicatively interact

i’m sorry but 15% versa on an arms warrior is not making them unkillable. keep going though.

at what point are they unkillable? is it right at 15%? what if you were at 11%?

you should learn how to think

u can get a trait to randomly blade storm out of stuns u have disarm and bolt 30s cd watch smexxin there is a reason he doesnt die lol

Pmuch this, that’s not even counting vers and c&s either.

Warriors feel good rn, there’s no reason to complain about defensives I don’t find myself ever flopping unless I use leap incorrectly or get caught in bstance.

1 Like

I just watched Smexxin. His healer and PVE items are keeping him up.

High vers helps a lot with damage sword from King’s Rest.

what? all stats except mastery help the sword, and haste helps it more than vers unless you have extremely imbalanced haste dwarfing vers

you guys dont know true pain unless you played in s1 when geti’ikkus proc rate was affected by haste

1 Like

Arms doesn’t need defensive buffs, it’s other specs that have such defensive capabilities it makes no sense. Rogues and demon hunters are tankier than warriors or rets, this makes 0 sense and lets not forget about destro and mages also being tankier than plates.

Diablo 3 devs for you.

1 Like

Having toggleable barkskin and a sort of form of evasion, on top of abilities like disarm, are very strong defensives.

Warrior is completely fine, time CD’s and stance dance better. If you can even call it stance dancing.

Remember when warriors had to do that? I miss that a lot.

This is the mindset that baffles me … “to many classes have decent survive so one class should not” There is not logic or rational thinking to that.
Could you argue that all classes need to be toned down? sure … but stating that 1 class should not have what all others do is void of reason.

1 Like

He’s simply stating that we don’t need the game to be any more homogenized than it already is. Also that warriors aren’t the only class that relies on the versa to be tanky.

Warriors are far from squishy right now. The gods of rogue/mage/dk/destro/we/dh need to be made a little squishier. Or a lot… Lol

1 Like

I was more or less talking about the fact that Warrior is one of the few classes that is actually correctly balanced right now. It relies on proper talent picks and utility to survive and not passives, or an over-abundance of defensives (Spriest, DH, Rogue, Mage, DK)

I don’t really want to see a bunch of nerfs, I largely like having insane damage on specs that need to be feared/respected, but that being said defensives on multiple classes need to be toned down to allow for setups to be meaningful.

I miss the git gud mage…

1 Like

If this were the case i would actually consider taking PVP seriously. The classes are just so out of balance right now its absurd. I am however very unhappy with arms general survive vs all other classes.
Very frustrating massively outplaying another player and still losing because of their class (speaking mostly of 1v1 situations)

Warriors don’t need better defenses.
Pure DPS classes need all healing removed.
Some hybrid classes need healing reduced.
Shields need to not be so big.
Pve trinkets shouldn’t be used in pvp

Why complain about arms defensives when the biggest issue has been plaguing the spec for 2 xpacs now? That’s right I am talking about defensive stance shield animation and no glyph to make it match one in your bags like the one that Warlock PET (that’s right a PET) has. How can you play a War with nice mog only to have some non-matching shield on half the time???

2 Likes

Dang I wish I had a defensive stance. But for real I think warr is perfect, and other classes need to be like arms.

Too much utility/defence/mobility power creep every expansion it’s getting out of control.

on a serious note … this is literally why i went to fury. One of the main reasons i play wow is because i like the look of my toon and spent a lot of time farming x mogs. Hate that fing shield.

1 Like