Arms Defensive they suck

Can arms get a Defensive buff already it’s literally stupid how bad the defensive for arms are.

Run Conflict and Strife with 15%+ vers and you’ll be fine.

5 Likes

No that is an issue if a class has to run a Defensive stat to be where other classes are then that isn’t good. because I can get up to 25% verse but the issue doesn’t change don’t defend bad design.

Other classes also run Vers + Conflict and Strife, the same reason plate classes stacked CoS gear last season. Not all classes need self healing and insane defensives, that’s why the game is in the crappy state that it currently is in.

4 Likes

buff VENDORS

11 Likes

Other classes do but tell me what makes warriors defensive so good DBS Monks literally have it with FoF but it’s way better. Rally cry can save your team but it doesn’t do much and being forced in D stance all game because it’s the only viable talent in a row of crap tier choices isnt good

Warrior has ALWAYS been dependent on gear and your stat prio, take WoTLK for example if you didn’t stack ArP you weren’t killing anything (sometimes pure STR would be ok too but not nearly as effective.)

If Arms had to have a defensive, I’d give it Second Wind (WoTLK).

I really dont’ feel like Arms has defensive issues rn though, running 19% vers + 16% haste feels good.

ARP wasnt a defensive stat so your point isn’t valid

Vers also buffs your damage does it not?

Yes, but that is not why warriors take it nor is that the reason why the essence is the way it is, it is a defensive stat and essence since it doubles the defensive portion of the stat when you are stunned. Also in Wotlk warriors had stance dancing and more defensive then right now

1 Like

i was just playing dh/arms/rdruid with my friends and the war has conflict & 11% versa and he wasnt fine :disappointed_relieved:

Arguing for vers when we only get crit mastery gear from mythic/pvp cache Every week :thinking:. Arms is fine but boys did y’all see those rogue nerfs coming?! That on top of the mage temp shield Nerf r/m is dead.

smexxin is unkillable lol 25% vers

2 Likes

Yeah, would be nice if we could dance back and fourth, I’ve suggested this before.

#classic

Fury has even less Defensives. Defensive Stance is a good thing to take as Arms btw.

Warriors r good
If u can’t play warrior rn ur bad
Haiku

5 Likes

warrior doesn’t need buffs.

1 Like

Arms is actually 100% fine. Using ww is a bad example, caking defensive abilities passively into dps rotations like DH/WW is horrible gameplay and should be fixed.

All melee should have to play around using their defensives actively/proactively.

7 Likes

Warrior is T1, only thing you’ll struggle with is rogue mage but thats the same with everyone else

We don’t need melee to just all be inmortal like dks last season m8

2 Likes

Ok not once did I argue warrior being t1 or or t0 all I stated was it needs a better defensive which it does plain and simple.