Armory/Forums Not Loading Character Picture

The Armory is showing a black silhouette for three of my characters and they only show the WoW logo here on the forums :confused: I see a lot of people have been having problems with the armory though.

9 Likes

Yup, Iā€™ve seen the same thing. It is also not updating the mog in at least some cases.

5 Likes

Same. Iā€™ve had my mog changed since roughly Friday or Thursday 01/02APRIL but no update, no matter if I log out of the forums on all my browsers.

4 Likes

Having the same issue, hopefully itā€™ll get fixed sooner than later.

2 Likes

same for me

4 Likes

Hey my armory shows wrong picture for my DK, it shows up my Monkā€™s photo for my DK, can you fix?

2 Likes

Hey my armory shows wrong picture for my DK, it shows up my Monkā€™s photo for my DK, can you fix?

Like this photo here, really weird

2 Likes
2 Likes

My character image wonā€™t update on armory for awhile now. Iā€™ve tried making a new character and deleting it to refresh my account. I logged in multiple times for over 10 min and logged out. Iā€™ve deleted my cache and cleaned my WTF folder. I even reinstalled WoW and that didnā€™t work. I was wondering why my character image wonā€™t update on the WoW Armory or any other related website?

5 Likes

Same here. And on my mage for the past 2-3 weeks.

3 Likes

bump. blizzard please reply.

3 Likes

Armoury hasnā€™t updated all my characters for several days now.

4 Likes

Oh thatā€™s an interesting one!

2 Likes

Yeah same issue here, for some reason its just a silhouette for my warrior, refusing to update. Itā€™s causing issues with my addons and some other websites i use for wow. Really wish theyā€™d say something about this problem, at least.

2 Likes

Same here. I think itā€™s been at least a week for all of my characters. Seems like the armory has been having a lot of issues lately and itā€™s kind of frustrating.

5 Likes

amazing that we canā€™t get a response and thereā€™s literally 20+ topics about this just on the first pageā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m waiting to see if thereā€™s additional maintenance on this upcoming weekly reset, kind of like the recent additional Forums mx (maintenance) on Tuesday.

We shall see!

2 Likes

mines been broke for a couple weeks

1 Like

Ima post here too. Two of mine are not showing. One was a realm transfer and the other a name change. Since thenā€¦ broke

came here to post about this, when am i gonna get out of my faerie dragon set

please respond or address this issue