Armory/Forums Not Loading Character Picture

I’m also experiencing this issue. Faction, realm, and name changed my Shaman, but it’s not showing up as a search result for the armory and its page just shows my character’s silhouette.

Same here. My character image is not updating for quite a while now.

2 Likes

Still broken…

2 Likes

Been an issue for 2 weeks now that they haven’t bothered to address, not even a “we’re working on it” line, nothing. Just plain ignoring it. I’ve been waiting 2 weeks for my toons picture to show up so i can stop seeing a blank icon when I look on warcraftlogs or raiderio…

Same here. I created a crazy transmog for my character “Zazimba”, but on armory it just show a generic and dark silhouette…

I pay a lot a moth to play, but it seems blizzard takes all that money just to create nice lore and scenarios that i dont even care… it seems they dont spend a dollar on interface, bug-fixes, gaming improvements, etc…

2 Likes

Zazimba here! Look that there is not even an avatar on the posts…

2 Likes

All my toons I xfer’d a few weeks ago are stuck with this issue. I expected them to fix after the Tuesday reset, but 2 resets have come and gone now and still no fix.

2 Likes

My characters have not updated at all. My hunter is now an Elf, not this toon, while this toon is now a warlock.

(Changed hunter to elf, with new name, gave my lock the old name and race)

Same Issue here. No avatar displayed on the Armory

2 Likes

Broken here as well. Lots of similar threads, I hope Blizzard fixes this soon.

2 Likes

My gear and level updates, but there is only a black silhouette in armory and no avatar on the forums.

2 Likes

Same here, happened when I server transferred.