Armor pot nerf gets a F from me dog

Lmao this is the guy who never played retail wrath and rolled ret paladin because some youtuber (who also never played wrath and got his info from game journo clickbait) told him it was gonna be super elite pumper dps. Now it’s just pure cope. You are never gonna top meters as ret

1 Like

Wrath isn’t Classic WoW. It’s a retail prog server

You’re already there!

Got told you couldn’t have 2 handers?

I mean if the point was to remove degenerative game play and not nerf warriors, they could add 1 AP to the rank 3 talent.

Its a 1/2/3 AP from 108 armor if i remember correctly? (Not a warrior)

So make it a 1.33/2.66/4 ap per 108 armor and it should make the armor pot nerf a net nutral change, maybe even a slight buff to warriors? I didnt math it out but it seems like it would be close to making this a net neutral change for those who were using this armor pot trick, and a buff to those who were not.

On my level 71 DK who’s frost?

Blizzard said the nerf is specifically for the 60 second pull timers, nothing else. The nerf is on the PTR, so it will happen with the drop of a patch.

1 Like

Agreed, capping haste on Garg is literally the only change that should be made. The armor pot nerf was a joke.

1 Like

Waiting 60 seconds before a boss was degenerate. Glad this was removed, and so should warriors and frost DK’s, it is now easier to get 99’s on those specs without such degeneracy.

We will gladly accept this potion change if they buff Warriors.

Hey, I played one in TBC, never going back, but I do feel for the poor bastards who still play it haha.

Your class is broken. Your specs are broken.

You are a god. Gods do not whine. Stop it.

Just a friendly reminder that dog and dawg are different words with different meanings. One is slang, the other is a dirty mutt.

Lol what does that even mean. Who exactly is dictating the “proper” way to play? Just pure unadulterated nonsense.

And wait until you see 4 swords DK :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Theyre used interchangeably rofl… Imagine being pedantic about slang… and on the Wow forums of all places…

Yikes…

1 Like

Parsing was 1000% a thing in OG wrath. Sounds like youve never played this version of the game before

This, I remember looking at my parses during ICC raids.

Army of the dead doesn’t reset, ghoul sated doesnt reset. Resetting raid cooldowns without these reset means nothing.

I mean I am sure most people are 10 min in between 10 man 3 drake zergs. In theory they had the right idea but once again they failed on the delivery.

1 Like

This same dude just trolls on all thread, report him

I am an intelligent person here for intelligent debate, namely around hotly contested things like armor potions.

You sir are libeling me.

It’s literally not the way Unholy was ever intended to be played. It’s just been gamed for 15 years because pathetic nerds have played on less than legal servers with the same bloody patch for all that time.