Armor pot nerf gets a F from me dog

Only warriors and Frost DK’s are actually using this, and considering Frost DK’s are only middle of the pack and warriors are at the bottom, why was this nerf done?

I think we need to rethink our balance changes guys!

Maybe, nerf the top classes, buff the worst classes, and then leave them alone. But idk, I guess logic and reason are pointless here.

9 Likes

Logic and reason have been gone for a long time buddy. Sad to say but thems the facts.

3 Likes

Nobody wants a 20 minute longer raid to give warriors another 100 AP

4 Likes

They really don’t care about any balance at all in Classic. You have a gimmick spec that’s not the intended way to play (Morb DK) as God King of DPS and no intention to bring it in line with other classes. Wrath is just an afterthought as was TBC and Vanilla classics before it.

A special pot rule that really only effects 2 classes seems like a bit of an overreaction. GG blizz dont fix what aint broke.

1 Like

Its got nothing to do with balance. It was removed because it encourages degenerate gameplay that also goes against the logic of pot cooldowns/timers.

1 Like

Secretly a “buff ret pally” thread

5 Likes

No need to worry about that. No-one brings Warriors to raids anyway.

2 Likes

I think that should be up to the raid, don’t you?

1 Like

Personally I’m glad that it was changed so we don’t have to spend the rest of the expansion with 60 second pull timers before every boss so that the guild master warrior can be second to last instead of last on the meters.

6 Likes

With the changes to I-level and Armor-pen increases I don’t think they are going to be last once they get that sweet sweet Ulduar gear.

The point stands. It’s annoying having to stand around and wait for a cooldown before every boss. That was the point of them resetting after boss kills. Now they just need to do something about army of the dead.

Nerfing Morb spec into the ground would be great

2 Likes

I don’t see a post anywhere? Care to inform? Tried Google

Just pull when the warrior uses the armour pot and laugh when they cry about losing tiny dps and still be at the bottom!

Probably has to do with the Ulduar gear buff I’ve been hearing about? Since this is happening now and not at the drop of patch is what is odd tho…

It was datamined from the PTR build.

yeah just under the ret paladins

can’t see any of you guys down there from this pov

1 Like

Yeah sucker ret players Amirite

Can zoomers stop posting on classic forms, you know people that never played this version of the game before and understand nothing about their class?? Your doing nax bruh, this aint dragonflight or retail or cringe mythic + where every class wants to “parse”

If you had any clue you would understand Ret/Warriors/Frost dks are the HIGHEST MELEE DPS IN THE GAME WHEN THEY GET GEAR IN CONTENT THAT’S ACTUALLY IMPORTANT, WHO CARES WHAT YOUR WARCRAFT LOGS LOOK LIKE IN NAX 25.

Legit go back to retail, it’s 3.3.5 wotlk content is easy, no one cares about how much cringe dmg you do, the content is cleared in like 25-30 mins.