Argus questline for boosted character?

I am trying to do the argus questline so that i can begin the process of unlocking the allied races, I am brand new to wow with BFA and used a boosted character, I cannot figure out how to start these quests. the research i have done says that the hand of fate quest should just pop up when you first go to dalaran, i am not sure if i rejected this when i first started a few months ago. so it says to go see vareesa windrunner in stormwind i have found her and all she says is “i don’t care what horrors lie on argus. If there is even a chance we find alleria there, i am with you.” i don’t know what other option to get this going but i do not have the portal in dalaran to get to argus to do that quest and get the reputation required to unlock these allied races… please help!!!

Is this for your Monk, Rorni, or this character? If this character, it seems you did pick up the Hand of Fate quest back on the 18th, but abandoned it.

You should be able to speak with Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran to pick it up again. Make sure you have Trivial quests tracking on.

4 Likes

The character i am on is Rorni

1 Like

Off the top of my head, I believe you have to unlock world quests from Khadgar in Dalaran and have completed the Broken Shore quest line to unlock Argus.

1 Like

Right, as I said, if that character… you want to speak to Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran. He should allow you to pick up the Hand of Fate again.

2 Likes

I’m having this same issue on my 120 priest. Except that I didn’t boost that character. I’ve gone back and done most quests lines in the previous expansion thinking it would open up but its still not available. I dont know where to go from here.

On that priest, do you have “Trivial Quests” tracking on?

1 Like

Have you gone down to Krokuun yet? You should have a few quests available there, Righteous Fury, Overwhelming Power and A Stranger’s Plea.

If you look on WoWhead you can see the beginning storyline quests there.

1 Like

I am at the same spot. Started a Demon Hunter but cant even find khadgar.

So I’m also trying to open Allied races on my 120 Hunter, specifically Void Elf… a specific quest in The Argus Campaign I’m supposed to complete is “Darkfall Ridge Supplies”… doesn’t even show up on the Scouting Map.

How do you even open Allied races when required quests are no longer available?

There is probably a prerequisite quest you haven’t completed yet. Required quests won’t be removed from the game.

1 Like

Hey, I am having the same problem with my boosted character. Did you ever figure out how to fix it? Cause if you did I would like to know how to start the argus questline to.

Which character, and which boost?

Did you check out the wowhead guide posted.

Going to Argus does depend on also opening some of the Broken Isle quest chain. A 110 boosted character might have more open then at 120 character.

2 Likes

i just boosted a toon to 120 and I too am unable to start this questline

Is this on your Draenei Shaman or the Mage? You have two recent boosts.

From what I can see your Shaman looks to be well into questing in Argus and your Mage recently starting the quest Hand of Fate and Two if By Sea. You appear to be on Light’s Exodus now .

1 Like