Argent Dawn Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Argent Dawn (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

5 Likes

I played a Hunter named Kelora. I do not really remember anyone specifically but I had a cool guild I was with which helped me conquer the likes of MC, BWL and Naxx!

I will say I dont plan on returning to AD come Classic but wanted to see if anyone still played from back then!

I also knew and copied a cool Druid friend named Xyr!

Noite, Human Rogue
Fearfulways
He is very skilled and the best player on the server

6 Likes

Hi,

I played and still play my original very first toon I created. I played Reemi a Druid in ‘The Core’. We had a casual raiding guild and even took down Rags just before the exp of BC.
If you would like to connect please send a tell or IM or PM to Reemi#1404
I would be happy to join you in Classic.

1 Like

Played as Tyheam, first Dwarf Paladin on AD with full Tier 2 (Judgement)! Was big into PvP (With Maykon and Reptiile’s team) and PvE.

Used to be in Epic Freedom Fighters, Vigil, The Unnamed, The Rennamed, Twilight Covenant, Black Phoenix, Fearfulways to name a few.

Hoping to reconnect with anyone I may have played with back in vanilla - please message me!

8 Likes

Little later than just classic but not too later, BCish, went by Vythrin. Any of my old No Mercy friends still around?

Looking for an Alliance player, a Night Elf Warrior named Gothalion that used to have a reputation on Argent Dawn among Horde players as a PvPer, but also as someone with honor.

At one point, you showed me how to access the hidden troll village in Darkshore. I was a troll rogue green under the gills that even lucked out and killed you a few times. I remember kiting you into lava in Blackrock Mountain before a Molten Core raid.

Even though we only interacted in PvP on a RP server, you are a vivid memory of mine. I’d love to reconnect somehow if you plan on playing Classic.

Pardon me, to all you Alliance seeking your old bothers and sisters. I seek merely a bitter but valued rival.

9 Likes

I played a Gnome warlock, Kudi. Xpugs, Questionable Intent, Crimson Dragons, Etc. Looking for Tillenu (rogue) and anyone else I played with!

I played as a NE Hunter named Amyndrise and a NE Druid named Milika. I’m not looking for anybody specific but making my information available should anybody be looking for me.

I played on Argent Dawn on this character, actually.

Don’t remember much of my time there as i was pretty young, but i do remember being good friends with a paladin who’s name started with an F.

Back then I was a Night Elf Druid named Sindalumbule

2 Likes

Blkrockdwn lvl 1 gnome warrior

I came to this server with 2000 other people to flood Ironforge with level 1 gnomes every time the realm Blackrock went down.

15 Likes

First toon was this one back in Vanilla. i was in guilds such as lights last hope knights of anduin stormseekers to name a few

1 Like

• Grimdy, Dwarf Warrior
Thusly and then Heroic Legion
• Kragen, Rivini, Lurne, Eleros, Gwendolynann, Rrook, Crescena, Riece, Justynya, Tolstrup \ Annagar, Deepstone, Darkblade, and especially Shalanananana.

We raided Molten Core, and Gwen was our raid leader. She managed the forum sign-ups, the DKP, and the whelps, all by herself. It was time consuming and I sucked even as an off-tank, showing up in Fury spec without a shield.

After 8 months of raiding Onyxia and Molten Core we finally downed Rags, but Onyxia never once dropped a Paladin T2 helm for our poor Pallies.

I made several of these folks Facebook friends even after we stopped playing together, and they’re my friends today. I hope to enjoy Classic again even if they don’t come back. If they do, I want to wipe with them all over again. Especially in ZG. Gwen gave us all Bijous. They were the best when she gave them out.

4 Likes

This old rogue earned the money for the House of Arathor charter on release day in the streets of SW selling linen bags in /yell. The core of us OGs still play in my current guild on AD.

I don’t want to mention names because there were so many on both sides, but that was such a weird and amazing moment and we had such a sick community that will be cherished till the end. Big fish in our small RP pond. Special shout out to my folks in :heart: Black Phoenix :heart:, Lost Chapter and all our Horde rivals.

4 Likes

I was an alliance Night Elf druid named Verros that raided with The Renamed/Unnamed and then with Dark Paradigm. So many late nights pushing raid content while in high school.

I don’t remember too many names off the top of my head but I’ll always remember Piston the human arms warrior!

Good times!

@Bastien

I remember you. I was an officer in HoA, those were the days.

I was/am the Dwarf Paladin Arthois.

Hey i was in Dark Paradigm! I played night elf rogue Maridia :slight_smile:

1 Like