Argent Dawn Alliance Reconnections

Looking for anyone from The Night Watch. Also players Ioka and Darius. I am human Paladin, Randell and human Mage, Mysticmurv. Don’t have your email and the friends list was terrible back then but we had tons of fun PvPing! Lets do it again haha.

Hey man! long time no see ! Its Maridia :smiley:

This toon, Orronis has always been my main. I used to tank through out TBC and WotLK. I was a member of Lords Of Twilight back then.

1 Like

Played since Day 1 and all the way to TBC (then a lot in Wrath and spotty since).

Main was the traveling priestess Telari :)~ I also had a warrior named Andelynn, and a mage named Alenna.

Ran LOTS of pugs with her and ended up with the likes of Black Phoenix, Witherblaze Conspiracy, House of Arathor, Aeternium, and the Last Horse raiding group.

I played Bury, a NE priest. HoA, Unnamed, Dark Paradigm, PotP.

9 Likes

I remember you! I was in BP (well, still am) as Vereesa. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Played with TC as both my hunter Amaryl and then priest Vereesa during .5 dungeons and moved onto raiding with Black Phoenix for MC and later. Still have an active sub and with BP with a handful of vanilla folks.

me: Tshrana, Night Elf Rogue
Guild: Order of the Grey Knights (or gray i don’t remember which they used)
Them: Juraa Rethyl and Brennan.

they were my first guild, i remember Rethyl at one time made Grand Marshal (if my memory hasn’t corrupted itself)

Night elf druid Moonsind of Fearfulways

2 Likes

Me: Jaedan - Holy Paladin because anyone on at the time knew there was only one Ret Pally (Esotarious) who was the savior of us all.
Guild: The Shadowborn. Operated out of the Inn in The Park district. If you RP’d at all, there is almost no chance you didn’t interact with one of us.

I think I was Zeredah way back then – a Human Warrior. The only other player I remember is Carria.

Ahh yes memory lane. Here’s a pic of

Piston’s RP wedding back in House of Arathor
Onyxia raid server first kill
Blackwing Lair Nefarian server first
Patchwerk server first
How we actually spent most of the time…in queue for pvp waiting to get AFKed on by Horde

ack…I spent way too much time finding these images only to find out that the Blizz forums don’t allow images or links :frowning:

6 Likes

he streams on twitch.tv/kinggothalion if you are looking for him

I played with Raging Inferno, which was run by Qualnorr, he was the coolest player. I remember Dazon, Catwalker, Macemother, Nekrom, Lariamoria, Shadowmaniac, and a bunch of others.

I also remember Taldad, Pixie the bag seller, Vanillastar and Cammyy the always epic geared pvp huntress.

1 Like

Hello there. I played this character as well as Hurtzfield (Warlock) back in Vanilla.

These characters still exist, but I am looking to find old [The Fading Sun] members that I used to play with. Namely Farlocki who I would run Scholomance with on this character to get the helmet for Tier 0.

Character:

• Satoya - Night Elf Rogue

Guild:

• Shan’re lo dor Talah

Character:

• Aegean - Human Mage

Guild:

• Empyreal

I’m recognizing so many names!!! xD

Not sure if anyone will remember me, but I played as Ashengar (human - rogue) Up until WoTLK when i became Vindicate (nElf - DK). Hope everyone is well! Feel free to add me at Soul#15403 if anyone wants to kill stuff in Classic together! :smiley:

Kudiiiiiii <3! I played Anasasi (druid) and Maeveren (paladin) in Crimson Dragons!

1 Like

omg, I remember Pixie selling Pixie Bags in Ironforge! Several years later during WotLK when I played on another server and LFG came out, I randomed into a dungeon run with her. I thanked her profusely for her RP efforts that helped make the game feel organic and living.

10 Likes