Arfus pet from Halloween event

I’m really loving the new pet that dropped this Halloween. Any there others?

9 Likes

I’m torn between wanting to farm the pet and being afraid I’ll end up having to delete the mount.

I know the odds are super slim, but I’ve gotten Ashes 3 times.

5 Likes

Yes, hoping to get him too :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I can barely get into the HH fight. The queue times for me have been 30+ minutes every time. I just don’t have that kind of time to wait around on all my alts.

13 Likes

26 attempts so for over the last two days, no sign of Arfus. We’ll see how tomorrow goes.

5 Likes

Got him today - Arfus is best pup.

4 Likes

Same, I’ve been sitting in the 4 minute, 7 minute, 11 minute, 17 minute…waaaaait back to 10 minute queue :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I really like the fight this year with the curses, I think its neat, but I just don’t have the time.

8 Likes

Stuck in my longest que yet at close to 50 mins…

At the end of my alt run throughs today will be 60 attempts and nothing.

3 Likes

Man I still havent seen the mount yet and I been trying since 2010.

5 Likes

Pretty sure if you get a double of the mount it is tradeable to others who were in your group when you looted it. I know the Brewfest mounts used to work like this in the past as I had given someone my extra Brewfest Kodo way back in WoD or Legion

1 Like

Got Arfus first kill.

Probably means I wont get the velocidrake armor

1 Like

Everyone that I know that has gotten doubles and even triples of the mount , is not able to trade it others even if in the run together.

3 Likes

Wow that’s awful to hear, RIP

1 Like

hell no, delete it if you already got it!

2 Likes

It is honestly something that should be changed

1 Like

i got it in my first box of the event and the armor and the scarlet key. 5 items

1 Like

About 40 over the past two days and absolutely nothing. Just starting my 20 or so runs today. First run, with the best chances, absolutely nothing again.

8 Likes

Prime example of why they need to put these mounts and other holiday drops on the vendors for high amounts of currency. Can’t get it to drop by the time the holiday is over? Buy it and feel rewarded.

These holidays aren’t fun. They’re just bad RNG on top of bad RNG.

23 Likes

Really wish I was going to have time to queue up for this during the event. I like this reward.

1 Like

This is most definitely a mood.

1 Like