Aren't people with XP turned off supposed to be limited to XP off battlegrounds?

I keep seeing players in regular XP-on battlegrounds with their XP turned off (theres a visible debuff by their portrait). Is there a glitch or cheat they’re using? They’ll just que as a premade and steamroll every battleground. They’re like the loser kids who everyone hopes won’t show up to a party because they’ll just suck the fun out of it.

5 Likes

you must be mistaken i believe it’s reduced experience not locked experience.

2 Likes

No, the buff/debuff by their name says, “Experience Eliminated”.

1 Like

New Glitch!

So isn’t that against ToS? I have dozens of screenshots of these peeps I’ve sent to hacks@blizzard.com but they do absolutely nothing & I keep seeing these players doing it.

1 Like

so red bandanna not pink “XP”?

1 Like

Are the pink XP guys not glitching the queue? When you hover over the debuff it says “Experience Eliminated” and it’s always some loser that’s spend 250k gold twinking a character to just 1 shot everybody & be unkillable. Even having them on your own team is a bummer because they make every bg so one-sided there’s no excitement. I can’t imagine my life sucking so badly I need to cheat & grab a fake win just to feel validated. I just want non-cheaters to have their own BGs without these pieces of s*** ruining everybody’s fun.

4 Likes

You seem really upset about this. Maybe take a step back and figure out what it is about your own life that’s making you so angry!

5 Likes

gotta change that name from bruisejenner to bruisedego
also what bracket did you see them in? i legit have only seen 1 in a couple weeks

3 Likes

It is not OFF it is just reduced. A bandana icon means “off” the little square with “XP” means reduced.

1 Like

I know how to turn Xp off. How do you “reduce” xp then? Don’t tell me if it’s an exploit, only tell me if it’s allowed.

3 Likes

Simply grouping with someone that has their XP turned OFF will grant you the “reduced xp” debuff. It’s not an exploit as blizzard intended this to prevent low level carries back in, BFA I think? It’s also not an exploit in the battlegrounds either as the person with the debuff still gains XP. Only those with red bandanas (e.g. actual XP OFF) would be using exploits if spotted in XP ON BGs. Blizzard does not intend those who aren’t gaining XP to be on the same field as those that do.

3 Likes

group with an experience locked player and run a dungeon or raid. everyone in the group/raid will receive the debuff.

1 Like

I think the OP is simply stating that the xpoff/reduced is being used in a way gain an advantage.

It’s not like we see the players with this buff doing normal amount of damage. They’re always super twinked out and doing sometimes double the damage other players are doing.

Also, where is the other player in the group who also has xpoff ?

Oh right, he didn’t join the battle. Why ? Because the purpose of the xpoff is not to play BG’s together, it’s to gain an advantage that others don’t have.

So yes, it’s an exploit and should be fixed.

We have enough brackets where players have an unfair advantage. We don’t need xpoff players in random battlegrounds making it ever worse.

4 Likes

My guild has several twinks. The ones who don’t want to wait for XP off BGs, will simply reroll new characters with the best gear and play through said bracket level. No twink that I know cares how much gold they spend. Blocking XP off or XP reduced won’t really stop twinked out characters from entering BGs.

Pink XP is NOT experience eliminated.

You can’t join the XP on BGs with XP off.

1 Like

Earning next to no XP is almost the same as xpoff.

It allows you to stay in a bracket longer.

I wish BG’s gave very little experience to be honest but again, the debuff is used as an advantage and therefore needs to be addressed.

1 Like

For all the people saying its just “reduced” its reduced ebcause they were in a group with a player who has his xp turned off and they should be put into xpoff bgs because of that. But ppl have been finding ways to bug the system to get into bgs for along time now.

Every xpac it gets “fixed” then ppl find new ways to break it lol its against the rules to do this but I highly doubt you will get punished for it.

1 Like

Oh hey Brego! Fancy meeting you here :smiley:

1 Like