fear
root
snare
disarm

cc immunity and you are the most mobile class in the game
with 2 hitscan charges from mile away on really low cds
and a far reaching leap
and intervene

so you want them to nerf every class in the games burst, besides sub and outlaw. So we can go back to SL 10-15 min dampening matches. sounds like a great plan.

Learn to pop a defensive when someone uses an O CD.

Secret tech could use another nerf, saw a screenshot of a 300k secret tech the other day. Also I see you talkin trash about me when I’m not even online in gchat. Real Challenger level behavior.

Also your guild note: 2.6k XP…LOL what in solo shuffle?

I’ll rephrase. Healing debuffs are handed out far more freely. And on top of that, dampening acts as a healing debuff for all classes. Rather than a few specs having 50% reduction, everyone has a blanket amount and half the classes get an extra 20%.

Just as good maybe, which constitutes a lack of uniqueness. Definitely not better. Fel rush is a 10 second cooldown compared charge’s 17.

I like arms as a more sustained damage spec, almost like a melee affliction warlock. But there is no place for that in the game atm. Damage overall is too bursty. Games don’t last long enough for sustained damage specs to have a place. The more you lower burst, the more they suffer. It might be fine if everyone’s high end was brought down and arms got some more control to help set up kills or something.

1 Like

BM is sustained damage, Demo lock is more sustained. If I dont get instantly nuked I can typically get kills or if they aren’t on me the entire time. Sustained damage should be the more emphasized in this meta, Shadowlands was trash because the burst was cranked way too high.

Right now we are already in/heading for the same expac in terms of damage.

Stuff like this are why the human race is dieing off. if he thinks Shadowlands meta was dampening…he’s absolutely fried out of his mind. The only damp games were happening in AWC with Outlaw/Fire mage games where they would livelord till they one shot someone.

Normal ladder games were so unbelieably fast most times someone got one shot by an echoing rep, divine toll etc.

I think the main problem with arms is if they get in with another meelee like Unholy, Havoc, or even a Fury, they can tunnel vision charge a single target spamming stuns and interrupts and have a good shot at going 4-2 in low MMR. For the player getting tunneled, it feels awful when healers and a majority of casters have to really consider target swaps and alternating CCs in order to get those wins. I’m a demo lock and if I lobby with 3 meelees, I feel lucky to go 3-3 if they decide to mainly tunnel me for 6 rounds. That said, I’ve been in rounds with an ele where it was embarrassing how easy it was to just blow up the arms. I think there could be some merit to tuning arms damage a bit, but in the process toning back some caster burst a tad. (I’m looking at you nether portal)

in 3s? and 5s :stuck_out_tongue: 2700 ss

LOL. ever heard of TYRANT? the thing everyone with a brain runs from? ya bro. sustained. you clearly havent played higher than 1900 this season and it shows, glaringly

Stuff like this are why the human race is dieing off. if he thinks Shadowlands meta was dampening…he’s absolutely fried out of his mind. The only damp games were happening in AWC with Outlaw/Fire mage games where they would livelord till they one shot someone.

Normal ladder games were so unbelieably fast most times someone got one shot by an echoing rep, divine toll etc

Like i said above, i only played briefly in SL, you didn’t believe me, i played before the tier bonuses, never played more than a week with the tier set ridiculousness.

There was heavy dampening matches early in SL, people hated it and quit the game because of it.

Maybe your games were fast… at rival

Tyrant hits for like 60k. Not burst

You weren’t even Rival season 2 of Shadowlands or Season 4…you had no idea lol.

because i didnt play. arena’s were the worst they have ever been. lowest participation ever in the history of wow.

a few tweaks and DF could be the best version of pvp since wrath. You’re forgetting we’re still in beta from their early release. Blizz has made huge improvements thus far. not even close to half way thru the 1st season and its better than SL ever was.

Not for Warrior they weren’t. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Dude thinks Warriors were like bottom of the ladder in Shadowlands lol.

Oh would you look at that

• Arms
    • Executioner’s Precision is now 30% effective in PvP Combat (was 50%).
    • Martial Prowess is now 33% effective in PvP Combat (was 50%).
    • Overpower damage increased by 20% in PvP Combat.
    • Slam damage increased by 40% in PvP Combat.

Mortal Strike damage bonuses being tuned and sustained damage being buffed…WOW…WHO CALLED THAT ONE?! LOL

wouldnt know, didnt play. (due to all my friends quitting saying the arenas were terrible, never been one to play with randoms in 3v3, hence why i havent played much arena consistently until now in DF) i do remember in s1 gearing in the last week and pushing 2400 in 1 night tho. that was the extent of my SL experience mostly.

No one said anything about warriors being bottom of the ladder? you’re pulling stuff out your a$$ now. /laugh react

Yo you might quit now with these warrior nerfs…won’t be able to climb back to that 2600 solo shuffle rating.

Already kind of ehh.

Fair.

Dang, they really want people to try those slam talents.

The main nerf was to the Martial Prowess. Won’t see as high a Mortal Strike crits now.

Yeah, ms was 40-60% of dmg so redistribution was a given. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Yup for sure, I’m glad they are trying to keep sustained up though with the nerfs to the big MS crits.

a mile away, aka the exact same range as shadow step with the same number of charges?
I find it funny that a rogue wants to try and talk about how loaded the warrior kit is.

1 Like

Highest MS I’ve ever done was 121k and that was with op and ep x2. Any number higher than that is extremely rare.

Ppl here acting like Ele, Rets and Mages aren’t capable of even worse burst than this. The other day I got hit with a 70k Ice Lance and 180k Glacial Spike in one global and you don’t see me here crying. I’ve even seen reports about Spike hitting upwards of 220k.

1 Like