Arena World Championship 2021 Grand Finals is Here!

ya u gonna get mage , lotta then were best in WOW game ! goodjob

5 Likes

I love pvp. But why would I watch others chase a healer around a pole for 25 minutes in arena.

Honestly, arenas are great to learn how to pvp but I despise the heart wrenching grind of 20-40 min battles in 3s.

Rbg is the way to go IMO

Get rid of boosters, get serious about your pvp subscriptions. I’m here to pvp

AWC is a no care moment for me.

Mythic + tournaments? = useless

Can you fix the 1990s LFG for RBG. Seriously frustrating stuff

3 Likes

You’re my favorite poster on these forums.

I just thought you should know.

3 Likes

ty is nise complemet , it make me fel
nise ty

6 Likes

The timeless game of “How many less viewers do we have for this one!?” aye Blizzard?

Don’t you guys get bored of watching your viewer count go down every time?

2 Likes

Personally I am waiting for the document shredding championships.

5 Likes

AWC returning champs don’t get a 30 ilvl advantage over other teams…

Fix your PVP gearing!
Remove rating gates and give us one set of conquest and one set of honour gear.

10 Likes

Now announcing, something no one cares about.

3 Likes

Announcing AWC championships! - 1 like

Fix PVP gear - 27 likes

Update: AWC - 1, Fix Gear - 41

5 Likes

How do we dislike this? Why would we care about Esports when in games PvP is at it’s worst it’s ever been? Please fix your game, hardly anyone will be watching. Everyone is pissed off and feels ignored. Just cancel the AWC please and thanks.

Exactly! PvP gearing is the worst it’s ever been.

6 Likes

You have to keep in mind that they are doing internet-only tournaments. It lacks the same professionalism, so some of the ‘hit’ they are taking is due to the pandemic.

To be totally fair, the MDI has always dwarfed the AWC involving viewership and a huge part of the reason why is because the AWC is much more complicated to follow. The average WoW player doesn’t wanna bother tracking things like DR, coordinated go’s, trading, etc. The MDI covers just a very high level of the same dungeons most of the player base has been doing the whole expansion, so it’s easier to follow.

Casual pvp is dead. Borrowed power and the gear gap finally killed it.

10 Likes

No like still.

Impressed.

Maybe BlizZard should fix PVP gearing afterall and do some PVP tuning…

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

4 Likes

Nah last Tourny was heavily downvoted and had 4k viewers at peak. I clicked on it to downvote it and got out of there before the announcers said Shackles 3 times… was close he said it twice in the 10 secs I was there.

Why would they promote an atrocious product? People are disgusted with the state of PvP just look at the reaction in this thread from this tiny promotion. There is a reason why they don’t promote it because it’s :poop:

PS - Literally NO ONE asked for Maledict trinket back and made stronger. We hated it in BFA. NO ONE likes Trinket Metas. If this is the best Ideas you got for PvP trinkets then just stop making them. The Devs are so detached from what players want.

1 Like

You have worked so hard to get Blizz to Listen to the players. I wonted to let you know how much I appreciate you. With my sub about up. #one honor set-one conquest set

5 Likes

There is no interest in unfair PvP, they might as well change the name of the event to.

“WoW Broken Classes in PvP Showcase 2021”

There is nothing MORE unpleasant to watch then an event that’s promoted as competitive but done in an environment with glaring balance issues.

3 Likes

Thanks! Let’s hope all this amounts to some real changes so we can play this game again!

4 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-gearing-suggestion/1084554

9 Likes

This esports thing is why wow is in the shape it’s in.

5 Likes