Arena Rating Adjustments Underway - October 22

Join dabdaddys discord, search for dog, Chinese, Korean, culture. Look at seratox’s posts/in action as a moderator there.

Show me the proof, I’m not going to look into something you have the burden of proving.

What does this mean? What are the abbreviations? Does this mean I’ll continue to be matched with 1600 players if my rating is 0?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink.

You’re not doing either, you made an accusation and you are burdened with bringing the evidence forward.

Kinda like how I accused him of buying glad and brought evidence forward. (Hence why he is so angry.) :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

I made an accusation, which he denied broadly. Then I made a specific claim about how that accusation is true, which he ignored on purpose. Because according to him, luke, and Amatox, saying that asians dont eat dogs is racist because its part of their culture.

But you do you. More than that, anyone who is in that discord for the last two months has seen that come up plenty. So, I don’t really feel much need to prove it.

Sounds like just a lot of whinging to me.

I’m not in the cord, neither is the accusation.

1 Like

Sorry had to fix that for ya

1 Like

Do you cheat in other games as well?
Out of curiosity, if a game is too hard for you do you go online and look for hacks or codes to win?

1 Like

Little bro cheated for a store mount lol!

1 Like

No, but if my IRL friends do I still keep playing with them. It’s a video game, it’s not that serious to me, if they aren’t finding it fun because of various reasons so they cheat, I’m not going to refuse to play with them lol.