Arena Point Discount & Rating removal not in game

It took them ONE (1) DAY to fix the issue last season lol…that’s fairly reasonable considering the team we’re dealing with. Sure, the mistake shouldn’t have happened to begin with, but it’s Blizzard, mistakes happen more often than not.

TL:DR you will get last weeks arena points sometime this week.

except for entirety of OCE and they told us there was no technological solution to the problem.

So don’t be surprised if they sit on their hands.

2 Likes

It’s also more about the consistent failures on Blizzards end. Them letting us down isn’t new.

But I guess until it hits their bottom line they won’t care. I feel bad for the community managers having to catch all the flak for crap that isn’t their responsibility.

3 Likes

Hard to feel bad for people who don’t engage with the community that they supposedly manage.

2 Likes

woke up early, pretty excited to get my first cap on fresh new alt, buy some discounted furious gear with the arena points from the cap and get to farming deadly gear with honor. Now i see i got no AP at all, all my work to cap a character in blues/greens last night on a rush 30min before season ended was worthless, and also i cant even buy deadly gear anyway so i got nothing to do. Nice. I dont even know why i get surprised anymore

4 Likes

Welcome to how Blizzard handles things. Constant problems due to lack of testing/checking processes, especially when it has occurred multiple times before.

This is what they signed up for… But big surprise, they don’t do their job correctly either.

@blizzard what do you have to say about the accidental error when will be resolved

This is frustrating, you have so much resources this bug should have been fixed already.

Vendors were fixed for a minute before they disappeared. Arena points not fixed yet.

2 Likes

Discounts are in. Stop crying about that now.

I’m sure Arena Points will be fixed soon as well.

I just noticed the vendors were missing, I /reload and they re-appeared with half-cost items and purchase-able shoulders. Thanks for the quick fix on that!

Are relentless off pieces going to be available before the season starts? Or do those release alongside the season

I mean weird discounts. 2200 weps went from 4500-3300. But 1800 weps got a 50% reduction?

2 Likes

Something tells me that they won’t be giving us these lost arena points back.

3 Likes

That might be exactly why the prices are actually less than 50%.

The 2200 weps now require a 2k rating requirement, so maybe instead of reducing the cost even more, they wanted it to be more accessible? Who knows.

If people couldnt get 2.2k, they dont deserve the weapons as a participation trophy at 2k.

Especially with no announcement. I have a rogue that hit 80 a week ago and im chilling at 1980 because it “didnt matter”, I wasnt trying to push 2.2k with two paper cutters

And by the same token, you don’t deserve to enter BG’s with that gear, and that gear needs to be scaled down to honor Ilvl before you are allowed to enter a BG.

See how that works?