Arena Point Discount & Rating removal not in game

Hateful weapons were never implemented. They were in for the original beta, but never went through.

i won’t remember to ping you when it is resolved so i’m pinging you now to say it is not resolved

1 Like

the clown fiesta i expected, but dont deserve

3 Likes

Last Season honor instead of arena points blue post

Didn’t take them long to fix the error, outside of OCE realms.

How long do we need wait for this to be fixed

1 Like

Wait they fix your guys arena points? I just get banned from the forums for posting about it and told by gms the only way we can get it fixed it by posting on forums

Don’t worry guys there’s 1 more season after this one for them to botch.

P.S. They still haven’t fixed a huge number of bugs known from beta, but don’t worry we’ve patched in retail and wow token.

2 Likes

I think you mean if blizzard fixes it, they often lean on “there’s no technological solution” whenever they can.

1 Like

There’s even less of an excuse for this issue because it happened before.

3 Likes

Nothing been changed

Mistakes happen, we know the type of team we’re dealing with, so it’s expected lol.

When they fix it

Further proof that they don’t really care about the community of pvpers, please fix this.

3 Likes

Within the week more than likely. It’s not a huge issue right now, just gonna have a lot of frustrated people until it’s fixed lol.

Yet my retail I can’t log in cause servers down still

Setting up ballistas near the front of HQ… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If they fix it, assuming blizzard will release the season in a remotely working state is giving them too much credit based off of their track record. Last time we had a problem like this they simply told us “there is no technological solution to this problem” and called it a day.

I guess they just never noticed the thread getting bumped daily for 2 months and the gm responses were just lying /sarcasm

2 Likes

Unsurprisingly, just received HONOR for rating from the past week on my characters and not arena points. Did they not learn from this from the end of last season? #FireThemAll

3 Likes

Them all? You mean the one intern struggle bussing this? Wrath Classic: Reforged

1 Like

/Sigh…same thing happened at the end of last season. C’mon Blizz…

3 Likes

Theyre finally taking #nochanges seriously!

2 Likes