Arena Point Discount & Rating removal not in game

It’s end of season, why hasn’t the following been implemented yet? “During maintenance on May 30, Arena Point costs for Season 6 gear will be reduced, and rating requirements will be removed for most items, though will still be required for elite weapons. During the offseason, all ranked Arena play will be unavailable. Once Arena Season 7 begins, Arena Points will be converted to Honor.”

13 Likes

“We have decided to change our direction with arena point reduction and rating removal. Now, arena gear pieces can be bought directly with Wow Tokens. Buying a piece of arena gear with the wow token will bypass the rating requirements. Happy gearing!”

9 Likes

Procs Bladestorm on Blizzard Dev team

1 Like

shocker… another end of the season fumble. With the constant bug, carrys, AHK/scripting and end of season fails by blizz its easy to see why WOTLK arena is dead

5 Likes

I just received 9900 honor instead of what I thought would be the final arena point dump. I was already nearly capped, so that’s a waste. I could always buy arena point->honor tokens if that’s what I wanted…

2 Likes

Yeah this is it for me. I have been a fan of wow arena since the start. Played almost every season and never thought about cheating. Blizz used to at least seem like they cared but I fought an uphill battle all season against scripters, snipers, and straight up cheaters. My friends all quit last season for similar reasons. It’s just not worth it if the company has no integrity.

3 Likes

If this goes unfixed then Blizzard will lose a good portion of the casual 10-20 games per week base. I was looking forward to today. Seeing the “you received 15040 honor” at rollover was a gut punch. I’m not playing again until they fix this.

2 Likes

yeah, they fudged it up again lol. they converted AP that was gained last week into Honor…

4 Likes

bump for visibility

Come on Blizz, is it really this hard to make this work correctly post maintenance on the season close? What a waste of our time.

1 Like

hey man same hapend to me i try to buy deadly gear ingame it says cost arena points but there suppose to buy it with honor

1 Like

I miss my wife.

6 Likes

deadly gear and weapons should be for honor as well

Making this mistake is embarassing, but making the same mistake every season is a total joke.

4 Likes

How does this even happen? No communication or testing at all. Good thing they added the WoW token though.

2 Likes

Someone PING me when this is resolved… I’ll be sharpening my sword…

1 Like

lmao they did this last season as well, it will get fixed, but the incompetence is appalling

4 Likes

Same thing happened last season. Stop crying, it’ll get fixed this week.

they never even added hateful weapons to the game they made us do pve…but some classes pvp weapons are bis

they better give us deadly weapons for honor and not just armor, what a clown show

We are also missing the cloth haste set, they just gave us the crit set …when private servers ran pvp better crazy

2 Likes

This is pathetic since its exactly what happened last season. Arena Points released as honor instead and the vendors didn’t update. They went over 4 months without fixing it? Come on…

1 Like