Arena Needs More Casuals

I miss the days of 1400 being fun and relaxing, now I just get farmed by R1s boosting their twitch streamers :pleading_face:

27 Likes

X for doubt

3 Likes

I lowkey find it kinda fun to fight the streamers and their viewers. Me and my friend are like 2-10 against Pikaboo, but have a 50% win record against Nahj lol. Gives me artificial confidence for going into real 3s hahaha

Pika got you too?

1 Like

You ain’t playing with R1 players sweetie.

I’m 2400 in solo shuffle

6 Likes

im not an arena guy. ive probably played less than 1000 arena rounds my entire life of playing wow.

but i remember back in legion i got to 1950 super super easy. as dh/bm hunter. my partner was some guy from mexico i think didnt even speak english

the people we fought at 1950 would basically backpedal the entire game.

nowadays i see people strafing at 1600, respecting cooldowns at 16600, waiting for DR at 1600 etc.

its a coimpletely different ballgame and its hard to gauage progress because unlike weightlifting 500 pounds=500 pounds… sometimes 1950cr=1500cr? idk… its just so wacky and inconsistent

Oh I’m not? Didn’t realize you had a log of all my games :roll_eyes:

No achiev, no invite.

I’m sure R1 players are keeping you in 1.4k cr, I take everything I said back!

good luck getting new players to sub to this game. have u seen the state of low level pvp?

resto shammies r going 80-0 1 shotting every1 in sight. this garbage gameplay they see is what they think the endgame is like, so nobody ever sticks around or subs

1 Like

Its bait! Don’t fall for it.

1 Like

Thanks brother, noted. I’m outa here!

2 Likes

I’m bait? He’s the level 10 troll :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought his name was Garmuck.

no joke i ran into whazz at 1500mmr the other day in 2s lol was a great “learning” experience as the match lasted like 2 seconds . RIP LFG healer

1 Like

Wow thanks for outing me :neutral_face:

I cant really imagine being a casual at this point. Takes hours per day to be remotely competitive and pvp specifically requires an amalgamation of 15 years of knowledge, that in a year will change a lot.

Very similar to league. I tried to get into that last year and i just didnt see it as worth it to try and grind my way through all the knowledge i would need.

2 Likes

That’s why I just stick to FOTM classes

The CC and mobility of rogues, mages and druids push casuals out.

2 Likes

there are no more casuals
only the true believers are left
the rat leagues are dead

4 Likes